Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Omega tier 5 borg set (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=513831)

starwheeler 01-13-2013 09:21 PM

Omega tier 5 borg set
 
Hello! I think criptic developer have forgot something about the tier 5 omega borg set space deflector engine and shield actuly they have improve the deflector and shield just a bit but the engine XII as the same spec as my old XI ? will that be corrected ... P.s. hi hope if they will fix it the right way!

starkaos 01-13-2013 09:29 PM

Merely a description error.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 7416471)
This is a display error only and the team is investigating. The XII engines are better than the XIs, and you can see your stats change when you equip them if you are looking at your stats on the status screen while in space.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=


badname834854 01-13-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starkaos (Post 7470451)
Merely a description error.

The improvement from MK XI to XII for the Retro Borg Engine/Deflector is SOOOOOOO minimal it doesn't justify the Dil/ Omega expenditure. Not by a long shot.

The MK XI are more than fine particularly in this case.

cynder2012 01-13-2013 11:21 PM

As stated in January 10th patch they have it fixed on tribble. It was merely a description error...or coding lol, but either way it was fixed on tribble.

starwheeler 01-15-2013 08:25 PM

Sory but they dint fix the description on the engine spec it is stil the same as my XI

johnnymo1 01-15-2013 08:54 PM

can somebody post the improved stats for the mk XII on here before I dump a lot of time into grinding one out?

starwheeler 01-16-2013 06:54 PM

sory just cant find the way to make a screenshot on this game but al right the spec of the XII engine

1-+5 Engine power setting

2-+ 11.3 fligth speed

3-=0.19 turn rate

49 sector space flight speed (approx warp 14)

full impulse

bla bla +101 flight speed

and that is the same for the old borg engine XI

f2pdrakron 01-16-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnymo1 (Post 7498651)
can somebody post the improved stats for the mk XII on here before I dump a lot of time into grinding one out?

Its very minor, a +2 on something in the Deflector and slightly more shields on the Shields.

Its so minor it cannot justify the cost unless you dont own the pre-season 7 set and even so its hard sale.

scififan78 01-16-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f2pdrakron (Post 7513341)
Its very minor, a +2 on something in the Deflector and slightly more shields on the Shields.

Its so minor it cannot justify the cost unless you dont own the pre-season 7 set and even so its hard sale.

Its only a hard sell if you get the Mk X or Mk XI. I have no plans on getting either of those. I will skip to the XII. I have the Retro set on one character and that is the only character the will not be getting the MKII.

virusdancer 01-16-2013 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scififan78 (Post 7514101)
Its only a hard sell if you get the Mk X or Mk XI. I have no plans on getting either of those. I will skip to the XII. I have the Retro set on one character and that is the only character the will not be getting the MKII.

It's pretty much along those lines when looking at many of the items. If you don't have something in the series, it's almost pointless to get anything but the Mk XIIs. If you do have something in the Mk X-XI range, the Mk XII's become almost pointless.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:46 PM.