||01-15-2013 01:46 PM
TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - January 15, 2013
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
- Added a GPL turn-in entry for the "Holiday Gift Receipts" from the 2011 Winter Event.
- Updated the Chat Channel Admin window to resolve an issue where large channels were occasionally unable to make admin changes.
- This includes the issue with muting and un-muting players.
- Removed the nonfunctional radio buttons from the login screen.
- Starbase Fleet Defense, 20-player:
- Adjusted spawn positions for players with Tier 5 starbases so that they are less likely to spawn inside the starbase.
- Adjusted the first enemy wave so that enemies should always spawn, even if the freighters are having trouble reaching the warp-out beacons.
- Fleets! Basic fleet support is in.
- This is in a beta state, and not all features have complete functionality.
- Updated logging in:
- Refreshing a page will no longer require a login.
- Returning to Gateway after leaving it doesn't require a login unless you've been away for 30 minutes.
- If you Log Out on the main page, you will need to log in again.
- Added sounds on mouseover and click.
- When an item has no cost it does not display the credit icon.
- Added the option to hide your character in Gatway.
- The button can be found in the Social Window Search tab by clicking on the Privacy button.
- Romulan Reputation: The Tier 5 Distress Call now accepts White quality Duty Officers, as the description states, instead of Blues.
- Race-specific Bridge Officer traits should now work as intended.
- This includes the following:
- Covert Operative
- Updated 700-day veteran reward androids:
- Added science and tactical versions of the android Bridge Officers.
- A given captain may still only have one android officer at a time.
- If you discharge your existing android, you may reclaim a new one at Earth Spacedock or Qo'noS Bridge Officer Requisitions at no cost, under "Special Officers".
- The new android career divisions are available in both male and female versions for Starfleet and KDF captains.
- The description of the Atrox Carrier has been slightly updated to conform to the formatting guidelines of other ships.
- This is a text change only.