Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Gameplay Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Channel admin functions still don't work as of Feb 14th, 2013 (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=517931)

askray 01-18-2013 03:00 AM

Channel admin functions still don't work as of Feb 14th, 2013

With the recent update to Tribble, I logged in to check on the channel admin functions since it was posted they work. They did not, and I muted an SSR DJ in the process to where I had to mute some random players just to undo the mute (I can't really explain it i just hit mute and unmute on random people till it stuck). I posted the bug report in Tribble bug report but obviously since this is now on holodeck, and the bug is still around here is the updated bug report for holodeck -

Channel that was tested in was SSR again which has over 1,000+ subscribers. Tried unmuting people that were muted, and no go. :( Said they were unmuted, closed the window loaded it back up they were still muted, refreshed the page still muted.

:(

aoav160 01-18-2013 03:58 AM

Private Channel Umnute Still Broken

Title says it all.

starboardnacelle 01-18-2013 02:06 PM

1/18/13 patch: Chat admin problems haven't been fixed.

I'm still unable to un-mute people that were wrongly muted by the system prior to this patch. Refreshing the list denotes no change in their status.

aoav160 01-18-2013 08:14 PM

Same here. No change in unmute stauts.

syberghost 01-21-2013 11:28 AM

Try kicking them then re-inviting them. It clears the mute.

askray 01-21-2013 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by syberghost (Post 7574821)

Actually tried that :P. However unmuting is a small part of the problem as muting still is hit/miss. :(

starboardnacelle 02-01-2013 03:47 AM

Bumping with an update:

STORP's backup channel, STORP.ORG, has been afflicted with this bug after the January 18th patch. I'd appreciate it if Cryptic would take a more in-depth look at the problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by askray (Post 7578171)
Actually tried that :P. However unmuting is a small part of the problem as muting still is hit/miss. :(

We've tried this solution before. People who were muted before being kicked would rejoin the channel, but still be muted. Kicking from the channel seems to work fine, but un-muting doesn't. It would appear the most prudent course of action is to switch channels to invitation only and punish via temporary kicking, but this is extremely inconvenient.

akinori1 02-09-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by syberghost (Post 7574821)

No, no it dosent

pwebranflakes 02-09-2013 07:39 PM

This is now fixed on Tribble. Has anyone checked it out? :) You should be able to jump in and manage your chat settings on Tribble since changes on Tribble would affect Holodeck (cross-game/ shard chat).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

origcaptainquack 02-09-2013 08:18 PM

are all those fixes on tribble going to go to halo deck next patch/update?