Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   1/17/13 patch - new mining asteroid NPC (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=518311)

xero328 01-18-2013 10:08 AM

1/17/13 patch - new mining asteroid NPC
 
Okay, I went to do my mining on the fed side after the patch and now I see there's a dude ON THE ASTEROID for the mining that I can;t do anything with yet except find out he's from the FDMAA.

Great. I assume this was put in via the patch, but I haven't seen nor heard a peep about it.

How about filling me in?>

pwebranflakes 01-18-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xero328 (Post 7535231)
Okay, I went to do my mining on the fed side after the patch and now I see there's a dude ON THE ASTEROID for the mining that I can;t do anything with yet except find out he's from the FDMAA.

Great. I assume this was put in via the patch, but I haven't seen nor heard a peep about it.

How about filling me in?>

More info soon(tm) :D

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

darkenzedd 01-18-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 7535401)
More info soon(tm) :D

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Going to have to be something special to get people to go there again.

Like many others I know, I have been there exactly 1 times since the ore mining started ;)

azniadeet 01-18-2013 10:47 AM

How do you get the mining laser?

:D

verlaine11 01-18-2013 10:47 AM

Ill have to check that out later - i do the mining every day, 12k dil and 60+ rare traces is nice in the hour




EDIT - just looked and he is in the bottom left hand corner near 10 different looking bigger nodes

boglejam73 01-18-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xero328 (Post 7535231)
Okay, I went to do my mining on the fed side after the patch and now I see there's a dude ON THE ASTEROID for the mining that I can;t do anything with yet except find out he's from the FDMAA.

Great. I assume this was put in via the patch, but I haven't seen nor heard a peep about it.

How about filling me in?>

How about filling me in on what FDMAA stands for?

captainrevo1 01-18-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkenzedd (Post 7535571)
Going to have to be something special to get people to go there again.

Like many others I know, I have been there exactly 1 times since the ore mining started ;)

they upped the rewards given, during the window you can get 1500 dilithium for 5 mins work. not bad going.

pwebranflakes 01-18-2013 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boglejam73 (Post 7536541)
How about filling me in on what FDMAA stands for?

Ferengi Dilithium Mining Accounting Authority.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

boglejam73 01-18-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 7536771)
Ferengi Dilithium Mining Accounting Authority.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

OK, thanks. Now I know. :D

idrona 01-18-2013 11:45 AM

Dang, now I have to go check it out.

EDIT: Confirmed, there is a mysterious Oompa-Loompa on the asteroid. :D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:33 PM.