Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Federation Shipyards (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=218)
-   -   The Fleet Assault Cruiser (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=520191)

flash525 01-20-2013 05:55 AM

The Fleet Assault Cruiser
 
Simple question here, obviously purchasing one of these unlocks the Regent Class design, and you get the Sovereign, Noble and Majestic designs as standard. What about the Imperial Class design though? As I haven't seen a purchase option for that since the Fleet Ships went live, I can only conclude that the Imperial design has been included in the Regent purchase?

Am I right in thinking such?

nikephorus 01-20-2013 06:00 AM

I have the regent and don't have the imperial costume. I believe the only sure way to get it is to purchase the Mirror cruiser off the exchange.

flash525 01-20-2013 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikephorus (Post 7559501)
I have the regent and don't have the imperial costume. I believe the only sure way to get it is to purchase the Mirror cruiser off the exchange.

The Mirror Assault Cruiser doesn't come with the Imperial Skin. I have the Mirror Assault Cruiser (now Star Cruiser) and it's just the Sovereign, Noble and Majestic.

Edit: Do you have the Zen-Store Regent, or the Fleet Regent?

ssargon 01-20-2013 06:46 AM

Imperial is exclusive to the Fleet Assault Cruiser now. Anyone who didn't buy the skin when it was available gets to pay $5-20 per character for the privilege of using the skin.

baudl 01-20-2013 07:06 AM

i'm affraid you will not get the regent skin when purchasing the fleet assault cruiser, but the imperail skin.

flash525 01-20-2013 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssargon (Post 7559781)
Imperial is exclusive to the Fleet Assault Cruiser now. Anyone who didn't buy the skin when it was available gets to pay $5-20 per character for the privilege of using the skin.
Quote:

Originally Posted by baudl (Post 7559861)
i'm affraid you will not get the regent skin when purchasing the fleet assault cruiser, but the imperail skin.


Okay, so let me try and get my head around this.

At Level 40, you get the choice of six ships, one of which is the Assault Cruiser and comes with the Sovereign, Noble and Majestic skins.

At level 50 you can do one of two things:

1) Purchase the Regent Assault Cruiser via the Zen Store. This gives you the Regent skin (in addition to the Sovereign, Noble and Majestic skins).

2) Purchase the Fleet Assault Cruiser via the Fleet Store. This gives you the Imperial skin (in addition to the Sovereign, Noble and Majestic skins).

In order to have a mix of both the Regent and Imperial, we are required to have purchased the Zen Regent and the Fleet Assault Cruiser (a total of 3000zen (1500 for the Regent and a Single Fleet Module)). That right?

bugspatteredjack 01-20-2013 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flash525 (Post 7559471)
Simple question here, obviously purchasing one of these unlocks the Regent Class design, and you get the Sovereign, Noble and Majestic designs as standard. What about the Imperial Class design though? As I haven't seen a purchase option for that since the Fleet Ships went live, I can only conclude that the Imperial design has been included in the Regent purchase?

Am I right in thinking such?

Imperial only becomes available AFTER you purchase it as a Fleet ship (Tier 5) from your fleet. Otherwise, no option available! It cost one Fleet Ship Module, thus making the Regent itself a 30$ ship essentially.

So, yes, you are correct! $25 for Regent and $5 for Imperial Ship.

raj011 01-20-2013 07:55 AM

Is the fleet AC worth it if u have the regent, what is so new about the fleet ac?

flash525 01-20-2013 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raj011 (Post 7560331)
Is the fleet AC worth it if u have the regent, what is so new about the fleet ac?

With the Fleet Version (alone) you get an extra Tactical Console Slot, an extra 3900 hull strength, and 0.1 shield improvement. The Fleet Version doesn't come with the Metron Gas Canister Console, nor the Wide Angle Torpedo Launcher though, however you've already got that so it isn't so much a problem for you.

baudl 01-20-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flash525 (Post 7560091)
Okay, so let me try and get my head around this.
In order to have a mix of both the Regent and Imperial, we are required to have purchased the Zen Regent and the Fleet Assault Cruiser (a total of 3000zen (1500 for the Regent and a Single Fleet Module)). That right?

quite right.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:16 AM.