Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=228)
-   -   TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - January 22, 2013 (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=522681)

zer0niusrex 01-22-2013 03:16 PM

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - January 22, 2013

We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20130105a.13

General:
  • Added a Duty Officer Assignment for turning in Defeated Changelings.
    • The assignment can be accessed by speaking with your Security Officer.
    • This yields a small amount of Dilithium, and Espionage CXP.
  • Bird of Prey hangar pets can now be equipped on the Fleet Vo'quv.
  • The Vesta Console ability, Fermion Field, now correctly restores the Shields of nearby allies, instead of just yourself.

betawatcher 01-22-2013 03:27 PM

Any update on the fix for the "no music until combat" bug in the foundry? Some missions do not have combat near the beginning or even at all, and it is super lame running around in silence.

zer0niusrex 01-22-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betawatcher (Post 7595061)
Any update on the fix for the "no music until combat" bug in the foundry? Some missions do not have combat near the beginning or even at all, and it is super lame running around in silence.

A potential resolution for that is currently being worked on. We're planning to have it in the QA department within a couple weeks. :)

eisenw0lf 01-22-2013 03:39 PM

Any news on the Romulan BOffs and a nerf of their critical hit bonus? Also, the purple Romulan BOffs need to be looked at, they all have the same space traits, effectively rendering them almost useless in comparison to blue Romulans.

captainbrown2 01-22-2013 03:44 PM

I would have loved to see an end to the auto chat muting system. Oh well maybe next patch.

kevaldt 01-22-2013 04:02 PM

how about the bugged tau dewa red alerts? I would like to see word on a fix for those.

nynik 01-22-2013 04:14 PM

hmm, I'm trying to kill Laas in the final fight of the New Link mission on Orias III - trying to get the item to initiate the DOFF mission.

Consistently being disconnected -only- and each time he hits 5% hp and changes into his liquid state. 5 times now, only at that point. Advanced difficulty.

Anyone else experiencing this predictable issue?

zer0niusrex 01-22-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nynik (Post 7595781)
hmm, I'm trying to kill Laas in the final fight of the New Link mission on Orias III - trying to get the item to initiate the DOFF mission.

Consistently being disconnected -only- and each time he hits 5% hp and changes into his liquid state. 5 times now, only at that point. Advanced difficulty.

Anyone else experiencing this predictable issue?

Thanks for this report!

I'll echo Nynik here -- is anyone else experiencing this?

ussultimatum 01-22-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eisenw0lf (Post 7595271)
the purple Romulan BOffs need to be looked at, they all have the same space traits, effectively rendering them almost useless in comparison to blue Romulans.

Also the "Blue" Romulan Male has 3.8% chance to crit.

The "blue" female Romulan has a 2.5% chance to crit.

This is even though they both have the same tier of the ability.

On top of this, they are blue in the purchase menu - but once you have them in your roster they are purple.

themarie 01-22-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zer0niusrex (Post 7596011)
Thanks for this report!

I'll echo Nynik here -- is anyone else experiencing this?

Yes. Happened twice.