Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   PVP Classic Tournament discussion part 2 (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=523181)

devorasx 01-23-2013 07:15 AM

PVP Classic Tournament discussion part 2
 
Im inviting everyone who has an interest in the pvp classic tournament and who plans to attend, to meet on pvp bootcamp TS on sunday 27 january at 20.00 CET/2.00 PM EST for round 2.
This session will discuss the concern from the draft thread posted earlier, and will focus on:


Tricobalt Torpedoes
Veteran Boffs
The new mirror ships
Peorder items

And the list regarding episode rewards should be extended.

Further topics will be updated in this thread as additonal concerns pops up.

devorasx 01-26-2013 09:04 AM

Bump for reminder for tomorrow.

broken1981 01-26-2013 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devorasx (Post 7602691)
Im inviting everyone who has an interest in the pvp classic tournament and who plans to attend, to meet on pvp bootcamp TS on sunday 27 january at 20.00 CET/2.00 PM EST for round 2.
This session will discuss the concern from the draft thread posted earlier, and will focus on:


Tricobalt Torpedoes
Veteran Boffs
The new mirror ships
Peorder items

And the list regarding episode rewards should be extended.

Further topics will be updated in this thread as additonal concerns pops up.

this is a good idea and all, but dont you think this is best brought up after the real tourney happends? would be a shame to take away from the real 1 backed by cryptic. maybe show some support for it as well?

edalgo 01-26-2013 12:07 PM

When do you think Cryptic would put the official tournament back on? If you sit and wait for Cryptic in order to have fun you're going to be miserable.

This classic torny and the other unofficial one are the PvP community's effort to 1 bring the PvPers together and to have fun now.

devorasx 01-27-2013 08:50 AM

Last reminder!

devorasx 01-27-2013 01:18 PM

Update from the second meeting, and im dissappointed that the ones who were complaining about the rules, bar one, didin show up to voice their concern.

So:

Tricobalt torpedos are allowed. Tric mines are still banned.
Veteran Boffs are banned.
Permitting the mirror escorts and mirror Vo`quov.
Permitting all preorder items.
Permitting all episode items attainable pre season 2.
Banning featured episode items, BUT allowing Connie rare phasers.
Har`Pheng torpedos are allowed.


If people have comments or questions regarding the dicussed issues, please do.

xtremenoob1 01-28-2013 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devorasx (Post 7670251)
Update from the second meeting, and im dissappointed that the ones who were complaining about the rules, bar one, didin show up to voice their concern.

So:

Tricobalt torpedos are allowed. Tric mines are still banned.
Veteran Boffs are banned.
Permitting the mirror escorts and mirror Vo`quov.
Permitting all preorder items.
Permitting all episode items attainable pre season 2.
Banning featured episode items, BUT allowing Connie rare phasers.
Har`Pheng torpedos are allowed.


If people have comments or questions regarding the dicussed issues, please do.

I was sick yesterday and didn't make the meeting. One quick question, are non-fleet/mixed-fleet teams allowed?

I'll catch up with you regarding informal classic matches this week sometime.

devorasx 01-28-2013 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtremenoob1 (Post 7678411)
I was sick yesterday and didn't make the meeting. One quick question, are non-fleet/mixed-fleet teams allowed?

I'll catch up with you regarding informal classic matches this week sometime.

Yes offcourse they are allowed. This aint strictly just for established fleets but for all and everyone.

Do so. Ill be ingame around 6pm CET.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:01 AM.