Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   the most memorable Star Trek episode to you... (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=525101)

startrek1234567 01-24-2013 05:34 PM

the most memorable Star Trek episode to you...
 
I think one of my faviorets is Terra Prime(second to last episode of Enterprise), especially when Archer gave that one short speech at the end.

Whats one of the most memorable Star Trek episodes to you(any series)?

P.S. im not sure if im in the right place to post this

rifter1969 01-24-2013 06:23 PM

Hard choice....

There are a number form TOS, TNG, Voy.

But my one all time favorite would have to be Trouble with Tribbles.

The insults and sarcasm that Kirk lays on the Federation secretary is great.

centersolace 01-24-2013 06:27 PM

Inner Light full stop.

twg042370 01-24-2013 06:54 PM

The Visitor because... because... *sniff*

boglejam73 01-24-2013 07:07 PM

Wait - good memorable or bad memorable?

Good - In the Pale Moonlight - finally got to see an effective and ruthless Erim Garak at his actual profession. He lies, he spies, he murders and you end the episode sorta glad he did it all. Avery Brooks did a little scenery chewing in some of the scenes, but otherwise a good episode.

Also, we got this out of it......

Bad - Can't remember the episode title but its the TOS episode where Kirk gets ridden like a horse by a midget and Spock flamenco dances.

Wish we hadn't been given this.....

Edit: TOS "Plato's Stepchildren"

psycoticvulcan 01-24-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by startrek1234567 (Post 7633281)
I think one of my faviorets is Terra Prime(second to last episode of Enterprise), especially when Archer gave that one short speech at the end.

Whats one of the most memorable Star Trek episodes to you(any series)?

P.S. im not sure if im in the right place to post this

That's one of my favorite episodes too. The idea of xenophobic humans trying to undermine Earth's interstellar relations was just a brilliant idea, and would have made a great series finale.

Some other favorites include "The Inner Light" (beautiful), "The Magnificent Ferengi" (hilarious), "In the Pale Moonlight" (Elim Garak), and "Scorpion" (just plain epic). Before anyone flames me for not including any TOS episodes, I'm just going through that series for the first time.

(And OP, this is indeed the correct place for this thread. :))

collegepark2151 01-24-2013 07:23 PM

Wow. Tough choice. I guess I'll go with the earliest for me.


Best of Both Worlds Part I.

Riker: Mr. Worf, fire.... *cut to black*

I was one unhappy 12 year-old. TNG ended around 11:30 p.m. where I lived and I'm pretty sure I was the only one in the house still awake when I let out a gutteral "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

kamiyama317 01-24-2013 07:33 PM

Another vote for Inner Light. That was a good episode.

boglejam73 01-24-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan (Post 7634821)
Before anyone flames me for not including any TOS episodes, I'm just going through that series for the first time.

Do yourself a favor - skip "Plato's Stepchildren"

Without a doubt the most surreal and bizarre episode of Star Trek. Ever.

That episode could have ended with Kirk and Spock freebasing heroin from bent spoons on the freakin' bridge, and it would have only raised the bizarre factor for that episode .02%.

Seriously.

psycoticvulcan 01-24-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boglejam73 (Post 7635811)
Do yourself a favor - skip "Plato's Stepchildren"

Without a doubt the most surreal and bizarre episode of Star Trek. Ever.

That episode could have ended with Kirk and Spock freebasing heroin from bent spoons on the freakin' bridge, and it would have only raised the bizarre factor for that episode .02%.

Seriously.

Now I want to watch it even more. :D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:12 PM.