Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Friday Screenshot Available (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=525851)

pwebranflakes 01-25-2013 11:00 AM

Friday Screenshot Available

We've added a new screenshot to the screenshot gallery. We will be revealing information about our upcoming 3-year Anniversary Event next week.

Link to the gallery.

daveyny 01-25-2013 11:23 AM

Ummm... 'Q'ute ... ??

And to think, it only seems like yesterday when there were so many threads around here...,

... all complaining about the lack of anything new to do...

????

Oh wait...

:P

darkstarkirian 01-25-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 7643931)
We've added a new screenshot to the screenshot gallery. We will be revealing information about our upcoming 3-year Anniversary Event next week.

Link to the gallery.

1. party

2. Pretty ship

3. Pretty ship = about dang time

Question/request: Will there be another party popper this year? Will their be a video option to "turn off" Party poppers/social items, on my screen, for those of us that haven't liked seeing them since the first one, that won't degrade other visual fx?

daveyny 01-25-2013 11:30 AM

Holy Carp... !!

I just realized that STO will be a 'toddler' this year...

Lock up the cabinets and remember too keep the bathroom door closed everybody.

:D

psycoticvulcan 01-25-2013 11:33 AM

Can't wait for the anniversary mission!

c0nd1t10nr3d 01-25-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveyny (Post 7644421)
Holy Carp... !!

I just realized that STO will be a 'toddler' this year...

Lock up the cabinets and remember too keep the bathroom door closed everybody.

:D

Just as well Lockboxes need expensive keys huh? God knows what kind of trouble this toddler would get into if they found a dominion warship huh? :P

Happy 3rd Anniversary STO! Keep up the awesome work! ;)

fmjoshua 01-25-2013 05:57 PM

I can't wait for the new ship! Last year's was so awesome I used it for a month or so.... then I ditched it for my current one! I can't wait to see what they'll produce for this year's vessel!

darkenzedd 01-25-2013 06:54 PM

Not seeing any lockboxes, cannot be real!

Can someone photoshop some in? ;)

robeasom 01-26-2013 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fmjoshua (Post 7650521)
I can't wait for the new ship! Last year's was so awesome I used it for a month or so.... then I ditched it for my current one! I can't wait to see what they'll produce for this year's vessel!

Did the same until I got my MU star cruiser not sure wether this ambassador class ship will be any good for my fed character will have to wait and see.

warbird1988 01-27-2013 06:06 AM

Wow... a testament to 3 years of doing nothing except releasing ships to buy and providing grinding secondary features. I doubt year 4 will provide anymore content or address any of the limitless bugs and problems the game has...

Hell... bug fixes don't make money I guess. If people started paying Cryptic to fix the bugs in the game, it might make for a better game after all. :D