Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Thanks, Coaches, for Making Boot Camp A Great Experience (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=527581)

gradstudent1 01-26-2013 09:09 PM

Thanks, Coaches, for Making Boot Camp A Great Experience

Dear Coaches:

I just want to express formally my gratitude to you for making Boot Camp such a helpful experience for people. I am proud and honored to serve at your side in this venture. Good job!

devorasx 01-26-2013 09:24 PM

Indeed god job to all partcipants, both student and coach. Now i want my comforter and a soft pillow!

ZzzzZzzz...

maicake716 01-26-2013 09:37 PM

Ill take all the good credit and blame Zorena for everything else :D

pwebranflakes 01-26-2013 09:39 PM

Yes, thank you for your support, dedication, and time, coaches! I've heard so many complements from players in-game and through our social media channels about how much fun they are having, and how much they are learning.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

glassguitar 01-27-2013 12:00 AM

As one of the coaches, I would also like to thanks the students themselves for showing up with a desire to learn, a great attitude, and an open mind.

I have had such a blast doing this, and many of my students have taken the time to message or mail me in game and thank me directly. I have also been really pleased to find some of the students show up on PuG teams with me in the Arena and do a great job applying the learning from boot camp.

As I stated today to one of the students as they were thanking us:

One of the best rewards of being a boot camp coach is the students themselves showing up in the Arenas and fighting beside me and doing a great job at it!

Thanks also to Brandon and all the others on the Cryptic team for really throwing their support behind this. I wouldn't trade the experience I am having in boot camp for the world!

aquitaine985 01-27-2013 05:03 AM

S'all good. You'll be recieving my bill in the next 3-5 working days ;)

zorandra 01-27-2013 06:01 AM

Thanks all the Students for listening in and Goshia to keep it going abit more smoothly.

I was nervous like hell talking to people on ts, quite wierd sense I've been playing this for 3years and done this all nights... I Hope I said something that someone found new and maybe improves someone's gameplay.

drkfrontiers 01-27-2013 07:15 AM

This is swell guys. Seriously. Well done. It's great to be part of this initiative, in whatever form that may take.

bugspatteredjack 01-27-2013 07:25 AM

As a student and as a person who has never played an MMO before in my life until I happened upon Star Trek Online the Boot camp and all involved in creating it has/have been nothing less than brilliant! I have learned so much and continue to do so with each space boot camp event.

Thanks so much for taking the time and trouble out of your personal schedules to host these events. Its much appreciated and time well spent. Hopefully Cryptic will recognize your efforts and reward you with some ultra rare ships in the future by which to continue kicking our behinds with! :rolleyes:

crusty8mac 01-27-2013 07:33 PM

I'm an "experienced" PvPer that has always been mediocre at best. The last two sessions have given me some insights and extra knowledge that have already improved my builds a couple of notches.

Thanks to my coaches.