Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Purchased Zen through PayPal, not showing up in wallet (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=528851)

megacharge07 01-28-2013 05:16 AM

Purchased Zen through PayPal, not showing up in wallet

I purchased some Zen about an hour ago to buy some Master keys before the sale ends at 10am Eastern, and what has always been an instant transaction is now suspiciously not showing up in my wallet, coincidentally the key sale ends in 2 hours..

I can't even see the status of my purchase, when I checked on the payments made, everything is clear on my end, and reported as the transaction being complete, but it's not being reflected here... I need this to go through before the key sale ends.

rotorblade573 01-28-2013 07:29 AM

PW Payment/Account Sys Down? Purchased ZEN is MIA.

I had the same issue. Purchased some ZEN through PayPal this AM with the intention of purchasing some C-Store Master Key 10-Packs before the sale ended.

PayPal has confirmed that PW was paid but the transaction is not showing in my PW account, MyWallet.

So, with no ZEN I was unable to purchase the Master Key 10-Packs at the discounted price.

I hope PW/Cryptic does right by us and gives us the opportunity to purchase the Master Key 10-Packs at the discounted price (956 Zen) for an additional 4 hours after the most recent patch to make up for their payment account system being down.

pwebranflakes 01-28-2013 07:34 AM

The billing team is investigating an issue that may be present with payments made through PayPal. If you do not receive your ZEN shortly, please file a billing ticket at support.perfectworld.com, or email customerservice@perfectworld.com with "BILLING" in the subject, so the billing team can further assist.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

rotorblade573 01-28-2013 07:38 AM

ZEN Not Showing in PW Account [Incident: 130128-000XXX]

This is what they told me...

Your question has been received. You should expect a response from us within 3-4 business days.

ZEN Not Showing in PW Account [Incident: 130128-000XXX] :D

helixsunbringer 01-28-2013 07:39 AM

Branflakes, for those of us who have already filed a Billing Ticket, can we get an ETA on the time frame that a fix will occur?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rotorblade573 (Post 7681551)

Your question has been received. You should expect a response from us within 3-4 business days.

That is an automated response. All tickets receive that response regardless of the topic of the ticket. Sometimes the actual response is quicker than 3 days, sometimes it is longer than 4 days. Hence why I am asking for an ETA.

megacharge07 01-28-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rotorblade573 (Post 7681551)

Yep, I got the same message.

I bought that Zen specifically to spend on they key sale. I am expecting Cryptic/PWE to work something out for us regarding the key sale price.

helixsunbringer 01-28-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megacharge07 (Post 7682581)
Yep, I got the same message.

I bought that Zen specifically to spend on they key sale. I am expecting Cryptic/PWE to work something out for us regarding the key sale price.

I doubt that they will. All you can do is hope that the issue resolves itself before the sale ends.

megacharge07 01-28-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helixsunbringer (Post 7682851)
I doubt that they will. All you can do is hope that the issue resolves itself before the sale ends.

Well if they don't I will be asking for a refund, and if it's denied I'll just do a charge back. It's not the end of the world, I'll just have to do without the keys. Their loss really, not mine.

alaskantrucker 01-28-2013 09:04 AM

i have had same problem this mornin. i tried to get zen this am and it is not showing up in my wallet. not even under review. i have filled out a ticket plus attached a screenshot of the paypal email showing the transaction.

alaskantrucker 01-28-2013 09:06 AM

i was trying to do my purchase for keys b4 sale ended as well. if they dont want to honor the sale price for keys then i will file for a refund.