Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Scheduled Maintenance (January 31, 2013) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=532811)

pwebranflakes 01-30-2013 05:59 PM

Scheduled Maintenance (January 31, 2013)

Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, January 31st, at 7AM PST (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to only last for 2 hours. The test server may also be unavailable during this time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team

UPDATE (1/31 @ 8:54AM): We're going to be extending our maintenance. A new ETA will be provided as soon as one is available. As tests are still ongoing, please check out the red text on the top of the forum.

UPDATE (1/31 @ 10:17AM): The launcher should now be accessible. We'll be completing our maintenance ASAP. We'll update you upon completion. ETA noon PST (1 hour 43 minutes).

psycoticvulcan 01-30-2013 06:06 PM

Thank you for the Cardassian and Dominion Foundry space groups. :)

bloctoad 01-30-2013 06:16 PM

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

c0nd1t10nr3d 01-30-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloctoad (Post 7759041)
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

I love your optimism! :P

EDIT: Capt. Fiber strikes a mighty blow and saves the day! lol ;)

allyoftheforce 01-30-2013 06:29 PM

When is the Gamma Orionis Defense Accolade going to be fixed? I know it's not a priority, but the other sector blocks were fixed a couple months ago except Gamma O. Many of us would like to finish this please.

bloctoad 01-30-2013 06:29 PM

veqlarghlI' yIbuS 'ej veqlarghwI' vIbuS.
You pay attention to your Fek'lhr and I will pay attention to mine.

psycoticvulcan 01-30-2013 06:40 PM

Out of curiosity, will the Ambassador and Kamarag be available in the Foundry?

jimwatson87 01-30-2013 06:42 PM

not diggin the borg adapting to plasma fire, but love the new foundry groups

linyive 01-30-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Foundry:
~ Some Romulan Foundry contacts had the same name as one another; resolved this.
~ Added space Dominion NPC groups.
~ Added space Cardassian NPC groups.
~ Replaced a missing Romulan statue.
~ ~ Projects that were affected should now republish properly.
Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

I am currently finishing up a Foundry mission, and I was thinking, "If only they had Dominion space npcs, I would...". I cannot express how much I am happy about this addition. I know what I am doing this weekend.

:)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

:D

twg042370 01-30-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

The price of the Current Lock Box on the Dilithium Store has been reduced from 200 Dilithium each, to 10 Dilithium each.
- They must now be purchased 20 at a time.
Hmm... My calculator is wondering is this is a joke or not.