Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Yet another ship missing. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=532901)

the1tigglet 01-30-2013 09:12 PM

Yet another ship missing.
 
So ever since the change over to the Zen store from the C store I've been finding by coming back to the game quite a number of ships missing. I've sent multiple support tickets in all turned down because they don't have the records suddenly of my purchases. convenient since they never bothered to send receipt emails from cstore purchases. The final straw in this delima was when i started a new tac officer got him to max and thought "wouldn't it be nice to have the defiant" well imagine my surprise when i logged into a very old tac toon of mine to discover I already have it. Yep that's right "Tactical Escort Retrofit" complete with cloak console and all. And guess what else, it's not the one that was available for EC back at launch because low and behold this character has that one too without the retrofit title or the cloak device.

So I'm wondering now what will happen next with the support team will they try to riggle their way out of unlocking this one when i have proof i own this ship and it should thus have remained unlocked?

time will tell.

tenkari 01-30-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the1tigglet (Post 7760051)
So ever since the change over to the Zen store from the C store I've been finding by coming back to the game quite a number of ships missing. I've sent multiple support tickets in all turned down because they don't have the records suddenly of my purchases. convenient since they never bothered to send receipt emails from cstore purchases. The final straw in this delima was when i started a new tac officer got him to max and thought "wouldn't it be nice to have the defiant" well imagine my surprise when i logged into a very old tac toon of mine to discover I already have it. Yep that's right "Tactical Escort Retrofit" complete with cloak console and all. And guess what else, it's not the one that was available for EC back at launch because low and behold this character has that one too without the retrofit title or the cloak device.

So I'm wondering now what will happen next with the support team will they try to riggle their way out of unlocking this one when i have proof i own this ship and it should thus have remained unlocked?

time will tell.

The vice admiral one was once allowed to get bought with the VA token before its removal, now it's available only though the store or 600 day vet reward. so its possible you bought it with the token, the one without the "retrofit" in the name is the captain tier Escort.

jslyn 01-30-2013 09:19 PM

Used to (I don't know if you still do) when you reach max Level, you received a Token for any ship of that Level, including C-Store Variants. However, that token is for that character, not that account. Hence, you could have a C-Store Defiant without purchasing one.

Also of note, if you dismiss a Token Ship, then you cannot reclaim it. So be careful there.



EDIT: Tenkari beat me to it by a couple of seconds. :mad:

the1tigglet 01-30-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenkari (Post 7760171)
The vice admiral one was once allowed to get bought with the VA token before its removal, now it's available only though the store or 600 day vet reward. so its possible you bought it with the token, the one without the "retrofit" in the name is the captain tier Escort.

not with the console it didn't i bought the regular one with my token which didn't have the cloak the store one did and had the title retrofit. they both have stats of the tier 5, you have to understand they lost my purchase of both the Adv res vessel and retrofit, the LRSV retrofit and bellerophon, and now this. it's ridiculous

tenkari 01-30-2013 09:25 PM

The VA level defiant always came with the cloaking console. there are three different defiants.


The Sau Paulo that came with the Quad cannons. Captain level ship.

The Free Captain one with no special bonuses.

The VA Retrofit. Always came with a cloaking console that was T5 defiant only. Once free for EC or Ship token, now only available via vet reward or for Zen.

pwebranflakes 01-30-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the1tigglet (Post 7760201)
not with the console it didn't i bought the regular one with my token which didn't have the cloak the store one did and had the title retrofit. they both have stats of the tier 5

The VA retrofit that you can purchase with the token comes with the cloak console. Also, it's impossible to purchase a ship twice from the C-Store, so if it's asking you to pay for it in the 'Ships' tab of the store, you have not unlocked it :)


Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

hravik 01-30-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 7760271)
The VA retrofit that you can purchase with the token comes with the cloak console. Also, it's impossible to purchase a ship twice from the C-Store, so if it's asking you to pay for it in the 'Ships' tab of the store, you have not unlocked it :)


Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

I thought you went to bed?

neoakiraii 01-30-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hravik (Post 7760291)
I thought you went to bed?

He's full of Fiber ;)

jslyn 01-30-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 7760271)
The VA retrofit that you can purchase with the token comes with the cloak console.



Indeed. I can confirm that Token Ships come with a Console. That is how I got the Ablative Armor Intrepid.



Quote:

Originally Posted by neoakiraii (Post 7760321)
He's full of Fiber ;)



That will definitely send you somewhere other than the bed.

sean2448 01-30-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the1tigglet (Post 7760051)
So ever since the change over to the Zen store from the C store I've been finding by coming back to the game quite a number of ships missing. I've sent multiple support tickets in all turned down because they don't have the records suddenly of my purchases. convenient since they never bothered to send receipt emails from cstore purchases. The final straw in this delima was when i started a new tac officer got him to max and thought "wouldn't it be nice to have the defiant" well imagine my surprise when i logged into a very old tac toon of mine to discover I already have it. Yep that's right "Tactical Escort Retrofit" complete with cloak console and all. And guess what else, it's not the one that was available for EC back at launch because low and behold this character has that one too without the retrofit title or the cloak device.

So I'm wondering now what will happen next with the support team will they try to riggle their way out of unlocking this one when i have proof i own this ship and it should thus have remained unlocked?

time will tell.

all c-store ships should be able to reclaim it


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:53 AM.