Order to chaos
I think this is the right page,
I have two idea's and little request to dev's off sto !!!
1. Could you map out all the uniforms with erra and witch movie build they came from and place in a button so you directly have the collors from TV scene ?
2a. I would even pay to get the right interior/Bridge on my ship !!!
b. A tool so my whole ship dresses the way I want them to dress.
c. An builder or tool to change my own interior on my ship.
I realy hope I get some people with me on this one and some Dev's on my idea here.
For the rest I love the game 1000% thank you STO !!!
Like many times requested and promissed they would make acurate bridges there where only three make it to the stand.
1. Tos Bridge
2. Belfast ( Defiant ) Bridge
3. The Enterprise F Bridge
What I realy would love to see is an
1. Enterprise E bridge accurate.
2. Voyager's Bridge
3. Enterprise C Bridge
4. Enterprise B Bridge
5. A bridge redone from the Enterprise Series.
Enterprise E bridge :
Voyager's Bridge or Intrepid Class Bridge :
Enterprise C Bridge :
O found a website with some layouts from those ships if you like :
Ok maybe the Devs allready new all this but annyway thought maybe to help them a little.... :-)
2. You mean, Voyager bridge accurate, since there already is a type that supposedly resembles the Voyager bridge, but it does a terrible job of it.
3. Would be welcome, but it's not a memorable bridge, nor would there be much interest.
4. Yes. And a standard Excelsior class bridge, like from ST:III and ST:VI.
5. See Excelsior VI, but with mods to the rear consoles and colouring.
Also, don't forget the following!
6. NX-01 Bridge + Interiors
7. Enterprise-D Accurate-scale bridge (not from Generations), interiors, shuttlebay? :)
8. Enterprise-E Interiors
9. Enterprise-F Interiors
10. Voyager Interiors (slight modification of the Enterprise-D interiors, addition of hallway to connect crew section and Engineering set)
11. Redo of the Defiant (aka Belfast) interiors. Some doors are too touchy, open/close when passersby get too close. Also, no access to upper floor of Engineering.
12. For the standard interior, a Shuttlebay and one additional crew quarters space.
Before adding new bridge packs to the C-store, I believe they should expand on ship interior functionality first - otherwise, very few people would visit their ship interior, and Cryptic would not be able to justify investing in a game zone that people seldom use.
That, and fixing some of the ship models in this game!
Well I like all arguments on here, We getting somewhere....
Indeed Bridgepacks must contain upgrades around the ship's interior.
And yes it should have somthing to do like submissions, like talk to the crew you see offen when a crew member had an opinion or sugestion, Or be able to play chess or whatever against your crew or play a bit off pool.
Make a mini puzzle in the engine room so you can repair stuff, like the mini puzzle in ST Elite Force II or make an intruder game or a holo nobble .
I think I allready make more idea's here on one page then Cryptic came up with, ah just a joke devs.
AT least a readyroom you can be yourself and when vissiting someone else his ship and see his or her ready room how he or she designed it.
It'shouldn't be that dificult to make right ?
Sure hope they come up with something out there to do on your ship, like bridge commander or Captains chair but then in cryptic's touch and not so big that you feel like a mouse in a human house.
Realy wish some Devs would see all these good idea's from us players ....
In what we would like also in the game and we are willing to pay for.
Greets, love to hear more ideas people
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:14 PM.|