Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Klingon Fleetyards (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=217)
-   -   Slavers (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=539971)

chalpen 02-04-2013 12:14 PM

Slavers

Anyone notice an increase of loot when more slavers are flying around?
Or is it a global cap?

mustafatennick 02-04-2013 12:20 PM

Do they even do that anymore I run advanced versions across three alts and be lucky if they've earned enough for one set of EC Version

chalpen 02-04-2013 12:52 PM

It is random but it happens often.
I just want to know if I have 4 sets out if it is better than 2 for contraband and the like.

cpc2011a 02-05-2013 04:02 AM

Well I know it's a roll of the dice when dealing with advanced slavers as to what they pick up, however; over the course of the past few weeks my slavers have done great with pulling contraband. Until two weeks or so ago. Now I'm lucky to get 6 contraband out of any given map. I'm honestly starting to believe they've nerfed the chances of them grabbing anything at all. At one point I thought there was a cap, so I left my carrier in th e shipyard for a couple days.

Nope, still not grabbing the amount they did 2 weeks ago. Watching the EC and other commodities they are able to grab. Those are low too. I dont know at this point if this was an accident, or intentional, but something has definately happened to the slavers.

michaelp1989 02-05-2013 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpc2011a (Post 7895541)
Well I know it's a roll of the dice when dealing with advanced slavers as to what they pick up, however; over the course of the past few weeks my slavers have done great with pulling contraband. Until two weeks or so ago. Now I'm lucky to get 6 contraband out of any given map. I'm honestly starting to believe they've nerfed the chances of them grabbing anything at all. At one point I thought there was a cap, so I left my carrier in th e shipyard for a couple days.

Nope, still not grabbing the amount they did 2 weeks ago. Watching the EC and other commodities they are able to grab. Those are low too. I dont know at this point if this was an accident, or intentional, but something has definately happened to the slavers.

Recently I too noticed adv slavers not dropping contraband so I think they were stealth nerfed.
Sometime ago maybe before S7 they were spamming contraband like crazy, now nothing. :(

minerk 02-05-2013 07:12 AM

I got some contraband from my slavers this weekend. They're (still) working.

mustafatennick 02-05-2013 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minerk (Post 7897241)

He didn't say they aren't working they just aren't working as efficiently

chalpen 02-05-2013 07:39 AM

So I guess it is too random for any sort of answer? Nobody can answer whether the more slavers = more contraband?
Hmmmph

cpc2011a 02-05-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minerk (Post 7897241)

Yes they are indeed working, but at a very reduced rate...or so it seems.

@Chalpen - exactly. Far too random for any definate yes or no. Some say the longer they work on a target the better the chances, which is true in one way. Yet when dealing with say, and stf, where targets go down faster than you might like, I say more is better lol.

dragonturtle2 02-05-2013 02:11 PM

I don't have the advanced yet, but I get more commodities and EC with 4 wings out than i did with 2 wings.