Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   TacehT to interview STO's Lead Content Designer GoatShark on Subspace Radio (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=541401)

gravefatal1ty 02-05-2013 03:28 PM

TacehT to interview STO's Lead Content Designer GoatShark on Subspace Radio

DJ TacehT has tracked down Cryptic's very own GoatShark, STO's Lead Content Designer, and will be interviewing him very soon.

Now while TacehT is one of our brightest DJ's, *snicker, she is needing help with questions.

So here is your chance to ask GoatShark those questions you have been dying to know.

Be sure and keep your questions limited to just content as he can't ask any outside of his realm.

You can email your questions to taceht@gamingradio.net or simply reply to this post. TacehT will select 7 questions and ask those to GoatShark during the interview.

So get those questions in. As soon as we have the interview wrapped up we will post a few different ways for you to download and listen.

Cutoff for question submittal will be Monday at 12am Central

tacehtv1 02-05-2013 03:33 PM

I approve of this message :)

pwebranflakes 02-05-2013 05:41 PM

My question for GoatShark is: why did you go with GoatShark and not SharkGoat? I think a goat with a shark head, fin, etc. would be EPIC! :cool:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

evendzhar 02-05-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 7907201)
My question for GoatShark is: why did you go with GoatShark and not SharkGoat? I think a goat with a shark head, fin, etc. would be EPIC! :cool:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Agreed, as long as it has frikkin' lasers attached to its head.

chalpen 02-05-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

But a shark with a goat head is just a shark that is about to drown. Not exactly "the fittest".

Brandon does have a point. I think this should be answered with followup.

burstdragon323 02-05-2013 08:37 PM

GoatShark, can you give any detals about any new upcoming KDF content?

chalpen 02-06-2013 03:59 AM

Don't think we will get a straight answer about this for at least another two months but yes, a question about the kdf and other new factions would be nice. As lead content designer he would know what the plan is. But he won't be allowed to tell us.

Since we are right between seasons right now questions will be hard to make. We are stuck between what we already know and what won't be answered.

But how about this: I hate sector space. I really really do. It pains me but I don't think you have a solution to ease my pain on the horizon. Is the only because of all the missions and foundry missions anchored to the place where planets are in the current sector space? Or is there a true underlying system problem that will make getting rid of sector space an issue that required too many resources to fix?

Or, why when I log out of the game when on your fleets starbase or embassy and log back in you can't log back in on your starbase?

tobar26th 02-06-2013 04:22 AM

Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Trolling is against the rules good sir, kindly refrain.

We all know a SharkShark with a shark for a body with an additional shark for his head would have been far superior.

psycoticvulcan 02-06-2013 05:21 PM

Are we going to see more Enterprise love in future content? That series is massively under-appreciated.

On average, how long does it take to make an episode mission from scratch?

Can you tell us anything about the next FE series? When will it be released?

matixzon 02-06-2013 05:32 PM

[Insert KDF Content question]