Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Scheduled Maintenance (February 7, 2013) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=542701)

pwebranflakes 02-06-2013 05:38 PM

Scheduled Maintenance (February 7, 2013)

Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, February 7th, at 7AM PST (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to only last for 2 hours. The test server may also be unavailable during this time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team

usscapital 02-06-2013 06:13 PM

so no real fixes then this week then ?

natejam101 02-06-2013 06:19 PM

Would be nice to see a better version of the Ambassador Class ship, was hoping a fleet or C store version tomorrow.

Perhaps there will not be one :(

shifter777 02-06-2013 06:20 PM

Launcher issues and Server Disconnects

Its getting to be a real pain.:( Please fix these problems.;)

voyagerfan9751 02-06-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natejam101 (Post 7927671)
Would be nice to see a better version of the Ambassador Class ship, was hoping a fleet or C store version tomorrow.

Perhaps there will not be one :(

Considering the Anniversary Event isn't even over, it is WAY too early for a C-store version of the ship to be released. I forget when the Odyssey was released in the C-store but it was definitely after the event was totally finished.

tanadanat 02-06-2013 08:17 PM

I gotta say I like the giant balloons... sad to see them go.
They made my kids giggle when they saw them.

maxvitor 02-06-2013 08:18 PM

Ah Geez. Forget the bloody balloons and people too lazy to look for Q and the mission engineer, fix the disconnect problems, it's happening so often it's making the game unplayable at the most inconvenient times

kchunda 02-06-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxvitor (Post 7929181)
Ah Geez. Forget the bloody balloons and people too lazy to look for Q and the mission engineer, fix the disconnect problems, it's happening so often it's making the game unplayable at the most inconvenient times

Word, got randomly disconnected 2 seconds into ISE - lucky to get back in after about a minute.

But the balloons - fix right away!!!!

tazurensavulen 02-06-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxvitor (Post 7929181)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kchunda (Post 7929211)
Word, got randomly disconnected 2 seconds into ISE - lucky to get back in after about a minute.

But the balloons - fix right away!!!!

And the 1 hit Borg invis torps that deal 100k damage STILL need to be fixed.

messahla 02-06-2013 08:52 PM

I was gonna post a thread about how pleased i was with both the Komarag and ambassador classes.
But for some reason im not allowed to make new threads...why?:confused: