Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Grand Slam Los Angeles (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=547681)

pwebranflakes 02-11-2013 03:00 PM

Grand Slam Los Angeles
 
Heading to the official Star Trek and Sci-Fi Summit in Los Angeles this weekend? Read more to learn about how you can obtain a special in-game Duty Officer and character title for attending.


Click here to read more.

lordhavelock 02-11-2013 03:22 PM

Tickets purchased. :)

xp3ll3d 02-11-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 8000551)
Heading to the official Star Trek and Sci-Fi Summit in Los Angeles this weekend? Read more to learn about how you can obtain a special in-game Duty Officer and character title for attending.


Click here to read more.

I've purchased most limited edition items that have been released for this game. But as I live on the other side of the world (14+ hour flight), there is no way for me to obtain this awesome item :(

kingdoxy 02-11-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xp3ll3d (Post 8001191)
I've purchased most limited edition items that have been released for this game. But as I live on the other side of the world (14+ hour flight), there is no way for me to obtain this awesome item :(

Its a code, so in theory someone could "give" it to you. The cheapest tickets to this event are 20 bucks and I think I'm going to go just to get my Doff.

You could always offer to get someone a ticket to the event and ask for the Letta in return.

pwebranflakes 02-11-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xp3ll3d (Post 8001191)
I've purchased most limited edition items that have been released for this game. But as I live on the other side of the world (14+ hour flight), there is no way for me to obtain this awesome item :(

We've offered this promotion to attendees of Cons in other parts of the world too, including Destination Star Trek London con last year, and will continue to do so as they come up :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

kingdoxy 02-11-2013 03:53 PM

Discounted GA tickets for the folks in Socal who want to make it out.


http://www.goldstar.com/events/burba...-sci-fi-summit

burstdragon323 02-11-2013 04:29 PM

And yet another episode of "Holo-Leeta for the Rich People"

jexsamx 02-11-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burstdragon323 (Post 8002101)
And yet another episode of "Holo-Leeta for the Rich People"

Because a marginally useful handout DOff is such a big and critical thing to get bent out of shape over. :rolleyes:

burstdragon323 02-11-2013 10:54 PM

I am not "bent out of shape" over it. I just feel that normal ppl like me cant afford to go to a convention, so they should have a contest where someone could win a code. At least that way, the not rich ppl have a shot.

kingdoxy 02-12-2013 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burstdragon323 (Post 8006601)
I am not "bent out of shape" over it. I just feel that normal ppl like me cant afford to go to a convention, so they should have a contest where someone could win a code. At least that way, the not rich ppl have a shot.

Its actually pretty cheap. Using the link I posted my Friday ticket only cost me 13 bucks AFTER the transaction fee. I'm sure I'll have more then 2 hrs of fun at the show so its no more expensive then a movie.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:02 AM.