Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Boxing Ground PvP Event - February 13th - 2 Timeslots (GMT and PST/EST) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=547741)

pwebranflakes 02-11-2013 04:00 PM

Boxing Ground PvP Event - February 13th - 2 Timeslots (GMT and PST/EST)

Hi Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Holodeck) Boxing Ground PvP event for this coming Wednesday.

The first timeslot will be at 8pm GMT/ 12PM (Noon) PST/ 3pm EST. (Click here to view in your timezone)

The second timeslot will be at 5pm PST/ 8pm EST/ 1am GMT. (Click here to view in your timezone)

Let's plan to meet on New Romulus, near the gates to the Embassy. From there, we'll queue up for private matches. Feel free to attend with a character on either faction, but, they must remove all weapons, kits, armor, and personal ground shields before entering the queue. You will only be allowed to use your bare fists, and can not use any of your innate abilities (Security Team, Cover Shields, Dampening Field etc.) or hypos. We'll try to hold as many matches as possible, for one full hour. Please join the OrganizedPvP channel to see any communication/ instructions from myself. Type this command in your chat bar to join the channel: /channel_join OrganizedPvP

If you can't make it Wednesday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (STFs, Fleet Actions, Foundry, PvE etc.).

Hope to see many of you Wednesday!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

thay8472 02-11-2013 04:02 PM

turn the anti pvp thing at drozana off and we'll have a bar fight :D

sander233 02-11-2013 04:04 PM

I hope to be there for the second time slot.

[Gorn]Is biting allowed?[/Gorn]

pwebranflakes 02-11-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sander233 (Post 8001711)
I hope to be there for the second time slot.

[Gorn]Is biting allowed?[/Gorn]

No :P Just punching (1,2,3 with no weapons in either slot). No other powers, abilities, etc.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

ashtaku 02-11-2013 04:15 PM

Sounds like fun, Brandon. I'll try and attend, and I'll see if I can drag along some of my fleetmates from House of Khemara.

crusader2007 02-11-2013 04:33 PM

I would love to attend but I will be stuck in traffic at this time. Would be nice if it could be done later on PST timezone or weekends

Nice event and sorry to miss it :rolleyes:

lerpyderp 02-11-2013 04:43 PM

*slides a knife in his boot* >.>

giarana 02-11-2013 04:43 PM

So no buffs, weapons, Tribbles etc. A straight up knock down brawl. Loving it already, shame we cant do it in the Starfleet Academy Bar though...

:cool:

excelius1 02-11-2013 04:43 PM

looking forward

Lets do this TOS style lol

radkip 02-11-2013 04:45 PM

I like the idea, but I can see racials completely throwing the fight in favour of certain people.

Come for fun, not for glory, because you won't get that.