Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=228)
-   -   TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - February 13, 2013 (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=549851)

zer0niusrex 02-13-2013 01:00 PM

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - February 13, 2013

We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20130128a.13

General:
  • Resolved an issue that could cause the Dilithium mining minigame to display incorrectly.
  • The Foundry daily missions have been replaced.
    • The existing daily missions have been removed.
    • Now, all qualifying Foundry missions will automatically reward a scaling amount of Dilithium and skill points/expertise.
    • Dilithium will be rewarded based on the average playtime of the mission.
    • All spotlight missions will reward the same as a qualifying mission, with two exceptions.
      • Once every 24 hours, the first spotlight mission completed in that time frame will get a bonus 1440 Dilithium.
      • Once every 24 hours, the first spotlight mission completed in that time frame will get a scaling amount of Energy Credits, based on the player's level.
  • The Fleet Level display will no longer be cut off for fleets with really long names.
  • The Winter 2012 Fleet Project can now be cancelled.
    • Only a Fleet Leader will be able to cancel this project.
    • This permission cannot be delegated to members of lower ranks.
    • Any items donated toward the completion of the project will be lost and not refunded.
    • Any Fleet Credit earned by donating to this project is kept.
  • Resolved a graphics issue that was introduced with the last patch to Tribble and caused some players to get blue screens or black screens.

Systems:
  • Updated Tricobalt Mines & Triciobalt Torpedoes:
    • Reduced the cooldown of both of these weapon types from 60sec to 30sec.
    • Their damage has been halved as a result of this cooldown reduction, keeping their Damage-per-Second constant.
    • The shared Cooldown on multiple Tricobalt Mines has been reduced from 30sec to 15sec.
    • The shared Cooldown on multiple Tricobalt Torpedoes has been reduced from 30sec to 15sec.
    • The global Cooldown for all Tricobalt devices has been reduced from 15sec to 5sec.

redricky 02-13-2013 01:07 PM

I can has Orion deployables on Jem HEC?

atatassault 02-13-2013 01:10 PM

Sad to see the Tricobalt nerf. It was fun being able to insta-gib STF targets.

lordmalak1 02-13-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

# The global Cooldown for all Tricobalt devices has been reduced from 15sec to 5sec.
Sounds like it's time to equip multiple tric launchers.
;)

walshicus 02-13-2013 01:11 PM

What about the Fleet Marks that were granted from the Foundry Daily? Are those gone as well?

meurik 02-13-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zer0niusrex (Post 8032771)
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20130128a.13
  • The Foundry daily missions have been replaced.
  • The existing daily missions have been removed.
  • Now, all qualifying Foundry missions will automatically reward a scaling amount of Dilithium and skill points/expertise.
  • Dilithium will be rewarded based on the average playtime of the mission.
  • All spotlight missions will reward the same as a qualifying mission, with two exceptions.
  • Once every 24 hours, the first spotlight mission completed in that time frame will get a bonus 1440 Dilithium.
  • Once every 24 hours, the first spotlight mission completed in that time frame will get a scaling amount of Energy Credits, based on the player's level.

Understandable changes. But I must ask, why couldn't a "scaling amount of Fleet Marks" be applied to all qualifying missions as well?

atatassault 02-13-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordmalak1 (Post 8033011)
Sounds like it's time to equip multiple tric launchers.
;)

Won't work. You have to deal enough damage before the healers of the match can more than overheal their target in just one tick. I'ts either Insta-Gib or wasted effort.

EDIT: Doh, thought you quoted me for some reason.

suaveks 02-13-2013 01:16 PM

Patched. Even though the server isn't up yet I can already tell that you didn't fix the video options bug I've reported several days ago.

I guess broken graphics for me (and probably many other people) starting tomorrow... *sigh*

Also this:
Quote:

I can has Orion deployables on Jem HEC?

drogyn1701 02-13-2013 01:18 PM

I like those Foundry changes. The theory seems sound to me: get rewarded proportional to the length of the mission.

But it would be good to get some clarification on the fleet mark issue.

pwebranflakes 02-13-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walshicus (Post 8033021)
What about the Fleet Marks that were granted from the Foundry Daily? Are those gone as well?

Correct; they are no longer offered with these Foundry reward changes.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=