||02-13-2013 01:00 PM
TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - February 13, 2013
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the Dilithium mining minigame to display incorrectly.
- The Foundry daily missions have been replaced.
- The existing daily missions have been removed.
- Now, all qualifying Foundry missions will automatically reward a scaling amount of Dilithium and skill points/expertise.
- Dilithium will be rewarded based on the average playtime of the mission.
- All spotlight missions will reward the same as a qualifying mission, with two exceptions.
- Once every 24 hours, the first spotlight mission completed in that time frame will get a bonus 1440 Dilithium.
- Once every 24 hours, the first spotlight mission completed in that time frame will get a scaling amount of Energy Credits, based on the player's level.
- The Fleet Level display will no longer be cut off for fleets with really long names.
- The Winter 2012 Fleet Project can now be cancelled.
- Only a Fleet Leader will be able to cancel this project.
- This permission cannot be delegated to members of lower ranks.
- Any items donated toward the completion of the project will be lost and not refunded.
- Any Fleet Credit earned by donating to this project is kept.
- Resolved a graphics issue that was introduced with the last patch to Tribble and caused some players to get blue screens or black screens.
- Updated Tricobalt Mines & Triciobalt Torpedoes:
- Reduced the cooldown of both of these weapon types from 60sec to 30sec.
- Their damage has been halved as a result of this cooldown reduction, keeping their Damage-per-Second constant.
- The shared Cooldown on multiple Tricobalt Mines has been reduced from 30sec to 15sec.
- The shared Cooldown on multiple Tricobalt Torpedoes has been reduced from 30sec to 15sec.
- The global Cooldown for all Tricobalt devices has been reduced from 15sec to 5sec.