||01-11-2010 12:47 PM
Red Alert! Forum Maintenance Incoming!
On Tuesday, February 2nd, we will be archiving these forums, and starting over with a fresh slate for launch!
What does this mean?
- Any posts and threads more than one year old will be being removed.
- All the posts you know and love will still exist and be searched for if they are less than one year old.
- We will have several new sections on the forums for support, feedback, and discussion. These will be available tomorrow.
- Only people who have an active Star Trek Online Subscription will be able to post.
- People without active subscriptions will still be able to post in our support forums, in order to receive help with getting started in Star Trek Online.
So, if you have something you wish to carry over, please save a copy of it now.
We'll be bringing the forums down at 9:30 a.m. PST to enact these changes. We expect them to be back up by 10:00 a.m. PST.