Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   ETA of any new kdf ship? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=553831)

elandarksky 02-15-2013 10:31 AM

ETA of any new kdf ship?
 
Just curious if anyone knows when/what the next c-store yes CSTORE :D, ship will be?

psycoticvulcan 02-15-2013 11:16 AM

Hopefully soon. I'd love a new Raptor for Captain K'mek.

nalo 02-15-2013 12:37 PM

Think I read somewhere the next ship will be a Garbage Scow like the one seen in a Voyager episode :eek:

anothervisitor 02-16-2013 10:13 AM

The KDF faction should be craving more for new Klingon-specific content, like a unique Klingon GUI, more original Klingon story missions instead of Fed copy/paste stuff. Since the departure of the Klingon assigned devteam things have been too quiet.

Also it would be totally not understandable to start up a Romulan faction if you can't even properly develop the Klingon one. Klingons have always been more popular than Romulans anyways...

elandarksky 02-16-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anothervisitor (Post 8114951)
The KDF faction should be craving more for new Klingon-specific content, like a unique Klingon GUI, more original Klingon story missions instead of Fed copy/paste stuff. Since the departure of the Klingon assigned devteam things have been too quiet.

We are also craving that :D

But it would be nice to have an update to the c-store :(

last kdf ship we got was the bortas. yeah.. that far back x.x

nalo 02-16-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elandarksky (Post 8122001)
last kdf ship we got was the bortas. yeah.. that far back x.x

So the Kamarag and its variant the K'maj dont count?:rolleyes: hmmm makes one wonder

elandarksky 02-17-2013 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nalo (Post 8123761)
So the Kamarag and its variant the K'maj dont count?:rolleyes: hmmm makes one wonder

i mean C-store :D

cmdrskyfaller 02-17-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elandarksky (Post 8122001)
We are also craving that :D

But it would be nice to have an update to the c-store :(

last kdf ship we got was the bortas. yeah.. that far back x.x

Quote:

Originally Posted by nalo (Post 8123761)
So the Kamarag and its variant the K'maj dont count?:rolleyes: hmmm makes one wonder

Those are all copy/paste versions of the federation ships.

The only ship the KDF has received in years was the Hohsus bird of prey.

elandarksky 02-20-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmdrskyfaller (Post 8140731)
Those are all copy/paste versions of the federation ships.

The only ship the KDF has received in years was the Hohsus bird of prey.

and if memory serves that's the ship that pops off the bortas? Even our latest ship stems from the bortas... all those months ago :(

dirlettia 02-20-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nalo (Post 8096041)
Think I read somewhere the next ship will be a Garbage Scow like the one seen in a Voyager episode :eek:


Garbage Scow is already taken so we cant have that one ^.^

https://ssl-sto.s3.amazonaws.com/sto...a_type1_02.jpg


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:48 PM.