Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Gameplay Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Bugs that need to be fix asap (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=555681)

modmike1981 02-16-2013 03:21 PM

Bugs that need to be fix asap
 
1.the boff bug
2.the 2min cooldown bug which i get 2 to 4 times in stfs which when this happens i cant even fire weapons or go to full impulse (MAJOR PAIN)
3.getting stuck on plats on ground missions
and a few other bug to but these 3 are the mean probs im getting who ever works on patching the game PLZ fix this soon

erei1 02-16-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by modmike1981 (Post 8121301)
1.the boff bug

Which one ? What bug ?

Quote:

2.the 2min cooldown bug which i get 2 to 4 times in stfs which when this happens i cant even fire weapons or go to full impulse (MAJOR PAIN)
Sound like a lag or freeze to me. Or some bug that need more description.

Quote:

3.getting stuck on plats on ground missions
and a few other bug to but these 3 are the mean probs im getting who ever works on patching the game PLZ fix this soon
They won't patch it if you are not more precise... "few other bug" is not really a bug description.

If you have a bug to report, I suggest using the support ingame. And hope someone read it.

modmike1981 02-16-2013 03:53 PM

1. the boff slot bug which u cant set them on your ship
2. the 2min cooldown on every thing i.e wepaons/boff skills/console's and this has only happened sins last patch
3. gettong stuck on objects like plants.
other bugs is like the z-store bop now uncloaks when useing engineering team
but the biggest pain is bug 2 i get it 2 to 4 times in every stf

denizenvi 02-16-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by modmike1981 (Post 8121841)
1. the boff slot bug which u cant set them on your ship
2. the 2min cooldown on every thing i.e wepaons/boff skills/console's and this has only happened sins last patch
3. gettong stuck on objects like plants.
other bugs is like the z-store bop now uncloaks when useing engineering team
but the biggest pain is bug 2 i get it 2 to 4 times in every stf

Take a look at the 'dev tracker'. I recall some sort of response to each of those problems, except the getting stuck one. In-game, there's an acknowledgement of the boff bug. Devs have posted about working on the everything-cool-down bug. And they've said there's an emergency fix coming for engineering team screwing with special ship states like cloak and transformed modes.

modmike1981 02-16-2013 08:35 PM

nice one only got the bop coz of the enhanced cloak i liked the idea of being able to use boff skill when cloaked and hope they fix the cooldown bug soon just done an stf on infected and it done it 4 times soon as it stopped i fire a few shots and did it again and again and again lol:eek: :)

fraghul2000 02-17-2013 07:00 AM

Quote:

Quote:

2.the 2min cooldown bug which i get 2 to 4 times in stfs which when this happens i cant even fire weapons or go to full impulse (MAJOR PAIN)
Sound like a lag or freeze to me. Or some bug that need more description.
Neither lag, nor freeze, simply on cooldown. Last time I got it was when firing a Bio-neural warhead.

http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files7/...8dkbZtX5gr.jpg

everything went on a 2 min CD. Personal & Boff skills, consoles, items, consumables, minipet, weapons etc...


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:33 PM.