Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Duty Officer System and R&D (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=251)
-   -   "Perfect Common Refugees" (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=558421)

indyshark 02-18-2013 05:39 PM

"Perfect Common Refugees"

I tend to buy refugees since I don't have enough to cover all of the missions I run. I have a list of all of the asylum missions and have started a list of common refugees that match all of the critical traits. For instance

Andoria- There are three perfect refugees (Then Asnelav, Thylos Asali, and Rysva Byls)
Bajor - No perfect refugees, but 3 that have two of the three traits (Urooyo Dran, Zozo Pwin, Ulija Aals)
Benzar - One (Vinac)
Caitan - four perfect refugees (Jhi'lyd Esreb, K'munt, Nuuv, Rylyh Kals)
Earth - Two perfect refugees (Neva Gertrudis Wahid, and Jeffery Toby Lamar)
Rigel - One, Syulag
Trill - One, Nervu
Tellar Prime - Two, Pudo and Doza
Cardasia - Nine - (Slani Kulok, Telen Ghejal, Damin Otek, Jatel Ordel, Milani Ghosen, Nulani Bell, Surjak Mang, Tulor Tulen, Yalor Kel)
Vulcan - One - T'Raalu
Sauria - Three- Rrannu, Mesde and Daamen

I have not found any for Bajor, Benzar, Betazed, Bolarus IX, Caitan. Can you identify any of the missing refugees?

corgatag 02-18-2013 05:50 PM

Vulcan - T'Pel and Kaass
Bajor - I just use the Tellar ones (I don't think there really is a perfect match out there)
Betazed - Just use the Vulcan ones

markhawkman 02-18-2013 07:52 PM

Yeah, BEtazed only has one trait, telepathic, vulcans are the only easy to get telepathic refugees

Bajor wants Spiritual doesn't it? don't Andorians sometimes have it?

ssargon 02-18-2013 08:41 PM

Iirc, Bajor wants Spiritual, Resolve and Stubborn. I just fire Pudos at them and hope for something Spiritual I can send back in an exchange.

indyshark 02-19-2013 12:05 PM

Vulcan refugees

T'Pel and Kaas hit 3 out of the 4 traits for Vulcan. Are there any refugees that hit all 4?

I also found 3 refugess that hit all of the Cardassian traits; Slani Kulok, Telen Ghejal and Damin Otek.

indyshark 02-19-2013 12:06 PM

Bajor

Bajor wants spiritual, resolve and stubborn. It hates logical

indyshark 02-19-2013 12:08 PM

Andoria

Andor wants Emotional, FF and honorable. It hates logical and unscrupulous

fraghul2000 02-19-2013 06:05 PM

Wouldn't Trill include every Refugee that has Teamwork, since it doesn't really effect success, crit or fail chances if you have more than just that one trait?

thaave 02-20-2013 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indyshark (Post 8181501)
T'Pel and Kaas hit 3 out of the 4 traits for Vulcan. Are there any refugees that hit all 4?

I also found 3 refugess that hit all of the Cardassian traits; Slani Kulok, Telen Ghejal and Damin Otek.

Yes, Luchel. i can't remember the name of the female refugee.

there is an andorian male with emotional and aggressive for the caitan asylum.

i think every saurian is a perfect match for the respective assignment, but the problem is getting one.

it doesn't matter whether a refugee has more traits when being slotted for an "one crit trait" assignment (unless one of the additional traits is a failure or disaster trait, which is pretty obvious). although i think that no "one crit trait" assignment has failure or disaster traits.

indyshark 02-20-2013 10:31 AM

Saurians

Do you know the name of any saurian refugees?