Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Klingon Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Right, own up, who has been giving the KDF Transporter Chiefs Romulan Ale? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=561271)

ironmako 02-21-2013 01:31 AM

Right, own up, who has been giving the KDF Transporter Chiefs Romulan Ale?

When your grinding, time is always against you, whether your replaying missions to vendor-scrap breen goodies quickly, or if your doing "Tour The Universe". You enter Qo'nos orbit without any second to spare, you try to beam to the First City, and then end up at the Shipyard! Sometimes you try to beam to the First City from the Shipyard, and rematerialise again, at the Shipyard!!

So i would like to know who is giving the Transporter Chiefs Romulan Ale? When i find out who i will energy-whip their behinds into the next galaxy!

shpoks 02-21-2013 03:05 AM

No. Not Romulan Ale. He's hooked on blood-wine.
See that big fountain of blood-wine at the bar? The transporter chief is a regular customer. :P
Even worse, both of them are! :D

rakija879 02-21-2013 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironmako (Post 8222171)
When your grinding, time is always against you, whether your replaying missions to vendor-scrap breen goodies quickly, or if your doing "Tour The Universe". You enter Qo'nos orbit without any second to spare, you try to beam to the First City, and then end up at the Shipyard! Sometimes you try to beam to the First City from the Shipyard, and rematerialise again, at the Shipyard!!

So i would like to know who is giving the Transporter Chiefs Romulan Ale? When i find out who i will energy-whip their behinds into the next galaxy!

Klingons don't like romulan ale it's too sweet! :) Maybe the chef fell in the blood wine fountain last night :o

ztempest 02-21-2013 04:14 AM

Naw. Bloodwine and Romulan Ale have nothing to do with it.

I think he just gets his kicks out of watching Orion girls materialize over and over again. There must be an instance where the clothes (what little there are) materialize after the body does...and so he intentionally causes a "transporter error" to increase the potential error rate for a wardrobe malfunction...

So...he does it to everybody, because he does not know in advance if there is a hot girl materializing...or that nasty, bad-tempered Gorn that might rip his limbs off for being so bone-headed....

zipagat 02-21-2013 06:09 AM

I thought he was just bitter because he is relegated to being the transporter guy instead of out killing feddies.

coupaholic 02-21-2013 06:15 AM

This happens to me often. Executing my own transporter officer didn't fix the problem so I'm at a loss...

ironmako 02-21-2013 06:32 AM

Next "Tour the universe" i do, i'm going to pee in the Bloodwine fountain!

altechachan 02-21-2013 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ztempest (Post 8223761)
I think he just gets his kicks out of watching Orion girls materialize over and over again. There must be an instance where the clothes (what little there are) materialize after the body does...and so he intentionally causes a "transporter error" to increase the potential error rate for a wardrobe malfunction...

... This explains why certain parts of my female Orion beams up and beams down first.

burstorion 02-21-2013 08:01 AM

Most disturbing teleport I've seen in sto is a pair of eyes appearing first, then the body - It was technically nude, but evidently transporter tech evidently hides any floppy and/or dangly and/or sticky-out bits by teleporting the body in first, then clothes then the 'underwear department', shall we say...

...I put it down to my Klink trying a cocktail of rom ale, bloodwine, battery acid and a pureed targ heart made by the cute orion bartender on his ship..

weylandjuarez 02-21-2013 08:06 AM

For some reason my eyebrows always beam out before the rest of me :D

And re: the Transporter Officer - welcome to the KDF :rolleyes:

Oh, and that Exchange Terminal? No - it's not broken - just go all the way to the end there - no, further - further! There you go :)

Working as intended.