Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Federation Shipyards (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=218)
-   -   Question about the MVAE and her Fleet counterpart. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=565471)

asardetemplari 02-24-2013 12:43 AM

Question about the MVAE and her Fleet counterpart.
 
I am sure we have all seen Message in a Bottle. If not, you should.

Now my question is this. Is the MVAM Prometheus worth dropping the 3000 zen on her for the splitty module and a fleet module?

inputend21 02-24-2013 02:07 AM

Personally i don't use the split mode,but the fleet mvae on its own is a freaking monster,is it worth the 30 bucks,i would say yes.

asardetemplari 02-24-2013 03:28 AM

All rightie... I'll look into it.

silverashes1 02-24-2013 08:33 PM

the console basicly gives you a boost to turning nomatter what mode you use along with buffs to shilds aux and weapons so ya its worth it

khayuung 02-24-2013 08:38 PM

I love the MVAE and the Fleet version because console provides a decent boost, the pets now have better AI, you get more tac consoles and sci consoles for your plasma burning, and you still get to lob a full-power anomaly or a VM spread after you eat an aux battery.

VM & doffs + Subnuc + Sensor Scan + APO3 then go to town on the poor bugger...

asardetemplari 02-24-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khayuung (Post 8293681)
I love the MVAE and the Fleet version because console provides a decent boost, the pets now have better AI, you get more tac consoles and sci consoles for your plasma burning, and you still get to lob a full-power anomaly or a VM spread after you eat an aux battery.

VM & doffs + Subnuc + Sensor Scan + APO3 then go to town on the poor bugger...

I never thought of that combo.

stardestroyer001 02-24-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khayuung (Post 8293681)
I love the MVAE and the Fleet version because console provides a decent boost, the pets now have better AI, you get more tac consoles and sci consoles for your plasma burning, and you still get to lob a full-power anomaly or a VM spread after you eat an aux battery.

VM & doffs + Subnuc + Sensor Scan + APΩ3 then go to town on the poor bugger...

Not a bad idea. APΩ3 really helps there. I'll have to try that on my mediocre Science VA.

robdmc 02-24-2013 11:35 PM

The c-store version of the ship is worth it. It would at least make it account wide. The Fleet version is very nice. I would recommend it as well.

The Mvam console is a nice addition until you get better items to put on it. with 3 romulan boffs you will be critting like crazy.

You can also get the mirror patrol escort off the exchange to get an extra skin for the fleet version. it also can run the mvam on it so you can have the patrol escort setup with it too.

Mvam console is a ship specific item that fits the most ships. the regular ae, mirror patrol and fleet ae all have different boff layouts. I reclaimed the c-store version a few times to put the console in them all in hopes that I can spam them if they make us able to take drydock ships as away missions.

http://i.imgur.com/Kw4773g.png

asardetemplari 02-25-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robdmc (Post 8295351)
The c-store version of the ship is worth it. It would at least make it account wide. The Fleet version is very nice. I would recommend it as well.

The Mvam console is a nice addition until you get better items to put on it. with 3 romulan boffs you will be critting like crazy.

You can also get the mirror patrol escort off the exchange to get an extra skin for the fleet version. it also can run the mvam on it so you can have the patrol escort setup with it too.

Mvam console is a ship specific item that fits the most ships. the regular ae, mirror patrol and fleet ae all have different boff layouts. I reclaimed the c-store version a few times to put the console in them all in hopes that I can spam them if they make us able to take drydock ships as away missions.

http://i.imgur.com/Kw4773g.png

Looking at your set-up, what is that second console in your Engineering, the first console in your science, and that 2nd device slot?

hevach 02-25-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asardetemplari (Post 8312471)
Looking at your set-up, what is that second console in your Engineering, the first console in your science, and that 2nd device slot?

Second in engineering is the console from the Temporal Warfare lobi store set.
First in science is the console from the Romulan Singularity Harness set (reputation unlock)
Second device is a Red Matter Capacitor, it was an added reward with one of the special editions.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:27 PM.