Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=228)
-   -   TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - February 25, 2013 (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=567331)

zer0niusrex 02-25-2013 05:31 PM

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - February 25, 2013

We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20130128a.31

General:
  • All Mk XII Phased Tetryon Dual and Dual Heavy Cannons can now be fitted on Multi-Mission Science Vessels.
  • Quad Disruptor Cannons can now be fitted on the same Classes as allowed by the Quad Phaser Cannons.
  • Lunge and Pounce now share a 6.0sec Category Cooldown.

Andorian Ships Updated:
  • Phaser Dispersal Array:
    • Increased the damage of the Overload attack.
    • Decreased the charge up time from 4 seconds to 2 seconds.
    • This no longer shares a category cooldown with Cannon: Rapid Fire or Cannon: Scatter Volley.
    • This now has a 30 second shared cooldown with the Tachyon Blast from the Tachyon Induction Relay console.
  • Tachyon Induction Relay:
    • The Tachyon Blast from this console now increases damage to the target's Shields by 25% for 15 seconds.
    • If you have the three piece set bonus, your Wing Cannon Platforms will also benefit from this change, but their Tachyon Blast only increases damage to the target's shields by 5%.
      • These effects stack.
    • This no longer shares a category cooldown with Cannon: Rapid Fire or Cannon: Scatter Volley.
    • This now has a 30 second shared cooldown with Wing Cannon: Overload from the Phaser Dispersal Array console.
  • Wing Cannon Platforms:
    • Increased the Hull of Wing Cannon Platforms by about 25%.
    • Increased the Shields of Wing Cannon Platforms by about 25%.
  • 3 Piece Set Bonus: Updated description to indicate that the Wing Cannon: Overload and Tachyon Burst that your Platforms will use is weaker than your version.
    • This is a text change only.
  • Updated the FX and icon for the Cannon Overload attack to indicate that the power is an AoE.
    • This is a visual change only.

mrkollins 02-25-2013 05:38 PM

Yay! a Ground PvP fix!

Keep them coming!

sunfrancks 02-25-2013 05:47 PM

Might just make one of the Kumari consoles worth slotting....

webdeath 02-25-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zer0niusrex (Post 8309611)
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20130128a.31

Andorian Ships Updated:
  • Phaser Dispersal Array:
    • Increased the damage of the Overload attack.
    • Decreased the charge up time from 4 seconds to 2 seconds.
    • This now has a 30 second shared cooldown with the Tachyon Blast from the Tachyon Induction Relay console.

Does this mean we won't be locked into the 2 second charge up where we can't use ANY powers until it's over? (Really hurts being able to defend ones self while they charge up to fire)

diogene0 02-25-2013 06:09 PM

More power creep. What a surprise. :D

ashkrik23 02-25-2013 06:34 PM

Nerfing pounce? Bleh. That was decent for STFs. I could already one-hit KO people with lunge in PVP on my tac. No reason to share a CD with pounce.

trek21 02-25-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashkrik23 (Post 8310561)
Nerfing pounce? Bleh. That was decent for STFs. I could already one-hit KO people with lunge in PVP on my tac. No reason to share a CD with pounce.

A number in the PvP forums would disagree with you ;) It's been discussed at length there, and this was the solution

ashkrik23 02-25-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trek21 (Post 8311131)
A number in the PvP forums would disagree with you ;) It's been discussed at length there, and this was the solution

Oh I've seen all the nerf threads.

mrkollins 02-25-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashkrik23 (Post 8311631)

Come to the PvP forum and feel free to post any of your ideas or concerns regarding Caitians/Feresans in PvP.

jcsww 02-25-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashkrik23 (Post 8311631)

Yeah, I'd call that a nerf also. What a way to take something away from the furries. :( Maybe if we paid a little more for them, they might get buffed instead of being nerfed.