Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Uber trolls (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=569551)

log4n227 02-27-2013 02:12 PM

Uber trolls
 
So these kids have no life other then STO. I was starting a video when these two trolls decided to block me in and tag bag/dance. big whop right stuff happen.. yeah thats what I would normally think but since I was making a video and have an open mic I thought hey maybe they just want to be one YouTube so here a Video of the two most uber trolls in STO.
http://youtu.be/sjUUoKw3mOM

captnurntumber 02-27-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by log4n227 (Post 8345631)
So these kids have no life other then STO. I was starting a video when these two trolls decided to block me in and tag bag/dance. big whop right stuff happen.. yeah thats what I would normally think but since I was making a video and have an open mic I thought hey maybe they just want to be one YouTube so here a Video of the two most uber trolls in STO.
http://youtu.be/sjUUoKw3mOM

I don't know if they're trolls but more like "two annoying kids with nothing better to do".

But I've already had someone get upset with me today for mentioning how kids are annoying.

drogyn1701 02-27-2013 02:42 PM

When I watched this, what came to mind was the song from the Hamsterdance site. lol

log4n227 02-27-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captnurntumber (Post 8345991)
I don't know if they're trolls but more like "two annoying kids with nothing better to do".

But I've already had someone get upset with me today for mentioning how kids are annoying.

I have to agree with you Kids are annoying and furthermore they shouldn't be aloud to play games that their prepubescent minds aren't ready for.

questerius 02-27-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drogyn1701 (Post 8346031)
When I watched this, what came to mind was the song from the Hamsterdance site. lol

Thanks, now i have the hamster-song going though my head for the rest of the day :(

bugspatteredjack 02-27-2013 03:44 PM

I bet you these trolls are in their forties living in their mother's basement! :P

maxvitor 02-27-2013 03:45 PM

The video looks like a case representation of the tragedy that results when cousins marry.
They were obviously griefing you, you have clear evidence to report them, but I have to admit, I can't stop laughing. What a pair of geeks, ya I know we do have some world class idiots playing this game, but to have it so clearly illustrated is just, priceless.

drogyn1701 02-27-2013 03:51 PM

I've met plenty of decent kids while playing MMOs and plenty of "adults" who barely deserve the title. I wouldn't be surprised at all if these guys turned out to not be kids at all, but late-20-somethings with marriages, kids and a good job down at the bank. :D

log4n227 02-27-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxvitor (Post 8346951)
The video looks like a case representation of the tragedy that results when cousins marry.
They were obviously griefing you, you have clear evidence to report them, but I have to admit, I can't stop laughing. What a pair of geeks, ya I know we do have some world class idiots playing this game, but to have it so clearly illustrated is just, priceless.

Wait a minute I could report them for this! Hmm I just might do that. Thanks my friend for the info, oh if any of see these two would let them know that they are now YouTube Stars.

centersolace 02-27-2013 07:17 PM

Meh. Not really trolls, just irritating kids with too much time on their hands. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by drogyn1701 (Post 8346031)
When I watched this, what came to mind was the song from the Hamsterdance site. lol

DAAAAAMN YOOOOOOOOOU!!!

Now it's not going to go away for weeeeeeeks. :(


EDIT: This thread is now going down the wrong path and has been reported by multiple people. If you need to report someone, please do it in-game through the [?] on the minimal -- user "Request GM Help". /thread ~BranFlakes


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:50 PM.