Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Gameplay Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   LIST your ISE Bugs here (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=587181)

xcom43 03-18-2013 03:41 PM

LIST your ISE Bugs here

My main top ones.

These little green things that shoot out from the tac cube that drain your shields in one shot.

Please fix this issue it is really annoying coming from the tac cube.:mad:

And the one shot kills from tac cube my ships hull is 55,000 and got killed in one shot.

Combos like that little green drain shield ability fix it.And the dam plasma fire does way freaking too much.

And i am getting tired of losing people in ISE and this makes it worse to play.

The Q drops people from game at random or at start.

mwaldron99 03-18-2013 05:00 PM

55,000? That's nothing. Look at these:

Tactical Cube's officer Heavy Plasma Torpedo deals 210780 (255305) Kinetic Damage to you with Plasma Torpedo - Heavy III.

Tactical Cube deals 164540 (212829) Kinetic Damage to you with Plasma Torpedo - Heavy III.

Anyone got a ship that can handle 164K, I'd love to meet you online. :)

lagunad 03-18-2013 05:19 PM

Working as intended. You aren't supposed to get hit by Plasma Torpedo - Heavy III.

You're supposed to shoot the torpedo (which is visible and targetable).

jer5488 03-18-2013 05:41 PM

Green shield drain is purged by hazard emitters. So is the plasma fire damage over time.

Heavy plasma torp isn't supposed to be survived, you're supposed to shoot it down. If you don't want to waste your time targeting them save a cannon scatter volley, torp spread, or beam fire at will for them.

Those things aren't bugs, they're challenges the map gives you.

lagunad 03-18-2013 06:16 PM

And if all else fails, the heavy torps can also be out-run.

xcom43 03-18-2013 11:04 PM

I am not worried about the Heavy plasma torpedo 3 it is suppose to work that way and can be blocked and shot down it is the other stuff that needs fixed.

cynder2012 03-18-2013 11:12 PM

well what about the GFN (good for nothing) invisible torps....Cryptic wont acknowledge them so i assume its "working as intended" -_-

xcom43 03-18-2013 11:31 PM

Pretty sad i got kicked from my own STF to day and the whole group this issue needs to be fixed.

xcom43 03-18-2013 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cynder2012 (Post 8661881)
well what about the GFN (good for nothing) invisible torps....Cryptic wont acknowledge them so i assume its "working as intended" -_-

No that does need fixed.But they do not seem to care.

ssargon 03-19-2013 12:32 AM

Only thing I've noticed that seems like a bug in ISE is that the gates/transformers sometimes don't heal. Though every time this happens I'm the only one who notices or acknowledges it even when I post a message in the chat, so I wonder if it's a local glitch with my client or if they're actually not healing. Never have been able to destroy the gate before the other four finish.

Beyond that, sadly the shield neutralizer and HY torps are indeed working as intended. The invisitorps can usually be survived if you carry at least two Monotaniums and keep your shields up; evasive away and keep Hazards ready and you should be fine, though the invisibility is still an irritating, longstanding, unlikely to ever be fixed glitch.