Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Development time is being invested in things I do not approve of! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=591101)

jermbot 03-21-2013 06:12 PM

Development time is being invested in things I do not approve of!

This injustice will not stand! For years vague promises have been made that the developers would create the thing that I most want to see, but alas, year after year has gone by and development into my favorite part of the game has been gradual and I'm sick of it!

Damn you Cryptic, if I see signs that developer resources are not being spent exclusively on my feature or option of choice, I will complain a lot in the most indignant and entitled of tones! Just you wait... it'll happen, then you'll feel really bad.

vegeta50024 03-21-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jermbot (Post 8734131)
This injustice will not stand! For years vague promises have been made that the developers would create the thing that I most want to see, but alas, year after year has gone by and development into my favorite part of the game has been gradual and I'm sick of it!

Damn you Cryptic, if I see signs that developer resources are not being spent exclusively on my feature or option of choice, I will complain a lot in the most indignant and entitled of tones! Just you wait... it'll happen, then you'll feel really bad.

Just what is it that you were expecting?

jermbot 03-21-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vegeta50024 (Post 8734181)
Just what is it that you were expecting?

I'm new here and just thought if I acted like all the other kids, I'd make friends faster.

neoakiraii 03-21-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

I see what you did there.

cuzecoze 03-21-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jermbot (Post 8734221)
I'm new here and just thought if I acted like all the other kids, I'd make friends faster.

I see what you did there. :cool:

nynik 03-21-2013 06:18 PM

wow, I thought this thread would afford me the opportunity to complain about the lack of new updates to the Federation faction. =(

darkstarkirian 03-21-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

What was did there, I seen it.
And welcome back.

dm19delta 03-21-2013 06:40 PM

I also see what you did there, and as a rebuttal, LOL!

daroska 03-21-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Oh no! We've got a Vorta here who's wanting a Dominion faction! Better give it to him, Cryptic!

Yes, yes, I got the sarcasm. Just throwing some back in turn for funsies sake.

snoggymack22 03-21-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jermbot (Post 8734221)

jermbot? new here?

Uh huh.

;)