Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Academy (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Help with reputation system (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=591471)

floppytechie 03-22-2013 12:18 AM

Help with reputation system

Can anyone tell me at which lvl and how do i unlock the reputation system?Im currently lvl 38 fed human.
Also where is starbase one?:P

........And why dosent tribble work for Kdf and what can i use as a substitute(please dont say food):(

Thanks in advance:)

rakija879 03-22-2013 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floppytechie (Post 8740561)
Can anyone tell me at which lvl and how do i unlock the reputation system?Im currently lvl 38 fed human.
Also where is starbase one?:P

........And why dosent tribble work for Kdf and what can i use as a substitute(please dont say food):(

Thanks in advance:)

You need to be lvl 50 first ! ;)

floppytechie 03-22-2013 01:44 AM

thanks,and one more question,how do i get the borg console?

kaiserkacto 03-22-2013 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floppytechie (Post 8741521)
thanks,and one more question,how do i get the borg console?

with the reputation system

tangolight 03-22-2013 09:39 AM

You don't have to be level 50 to access the Starbase project stuff. You just need to be in a fleet working on them.

dragon47 03-24-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floppytechie (Post 8740561)

...And why dosent tribble work for Kdf and what can i use as a substitute(please dont say food)

Tribbles don't work for Klingons (not just KDF...My Klingon Fed captain can't use one either) because Tribbles don't like Klingons (and vice versa). As for a replacement, you pretty much answered that on your own, I'm afraid (that I know of personally).

For further insight, I'd recommend watching the TOS episode "The Trouble With Tribbles" as well as the DS9 episode "Trials and Tribble-ations"

gfreeman98 03-24-2013 02:26 PM

There is a tribble that works on Klinks: Tribble of Borg.

cynder2012 03-24-2013 02:32 PM

the special tribbles work with the kdf...its all the other kinds that dont.

i think sto wiki has a list of special tribbles.

mandoknight89 03-24-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragon47 (Post 8788161)
Tribbles don't work for Klingons (not just KDF...My Klingon Fed captain can't use one either) because Tribbles don't like Klingons (and vice versa). As for a replacement, you pretty much answered that on your own, I'm afraid (that I know of personally).

The best Tribble replacement is the Gambling Device from the Lobi store, which can be found in reward packs in the Exchange for a few million each if you don't feel like gathering the Lobi yourself.

It grants a fairly large bonus to dodge, crit chance, and crit severity when you "win," which happens fairly frequently. (and losing is hardly even a slap on the wrist... the penalties mirror the bonuses, but last only 1 minute instead of an hour and you can try again in half a minute, which wipes your losing "bonus")