Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Wheres the Enterprise. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=593701)

startrek1234567 03-24-2013 04:58 PM

Wheres the Enterprise.

The Enterprise is the flagship of starfleet or federation. I think it should be in game more, like in stories or missions.

It be kinda cool if each week the devs released a short story of a Enterprise adventure.

Or in a featured episode series.

again its the Enterprise, we should hear more about it.

I almost forgot the Enterprise-F existed at one point.

virusdancer 03-24-2013 05:00 PM

Randomly shows up in Tau Dewa patrols, so one could assume that it's on patrol in Tau Dewa - acting as the flagship for the Federation/Starfleet as they work with D'Tan and Obisek, the NRE, New Romulus, etc, etc, etc.

hevach 03-24-2013 05:00 PM

It's currently engaged in the New Romulus theater. If you do patrols regularly you'll meet it often.

lizwei 03-24-2013 05:06 PM

Drinking game - take a shot every time you can nuke a whole battlegroup before the Enterprise can get it's slow ass over to your position and start fighting.

dixonium 03-24-2013 06:15 PM

Where is the Enterprise? It's right where it should be. It's exploring strange new worlds, seeking out new life and new civilizations. It's boldly going where no one has gone before!

brigadooom 03-24-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by startrek1234567 (Post 8790941)
I almost forgot the Enterprise-F existed at one point.

If only it didn't :o

captpeacemaker 03-24-2013 06:52 PM

The Enterprise is out there where you don't have authorization to go... you know... deep space. :D

jeffel82 03-24-2013 09:14 PM

I think it's kind of tricky.

The game's main character is supposed to be you, and the storyline is supposed to be about your ship and crew.

I think taking the focus and putting it on an NPC ship and crew would be somewhat controversial.

I like what they've done with the Ent-E so far, between it featuring prominently in the 2800 series, and randomly appearing to assist in the Tau Dewa patrols. Not to mention the captain's appearance in Temporal Ambassador.

captpeacemaker 03-30-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffel82 (Post 8794131)

The game's main character is supposed to be you, and the storyline is supposed to be about your ship and crew.

I think taking the focus and putting it on an NPC ship and crew would be somewhat controversial.

I like what they've done with the Ent-E so far, between it featuring prominently in the 2800 series, and randomly appearing to assist in the Tau Dewa patrols. Not to mention the captain's appearance in Temporal Ambassador.

That's the F. We don't know for certain what happened to the E.

darkelfofficer 03-30-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffel82 (Post 8794131)

Yeah, I'd prefer not being relegated to the Enterprise's sidekick, thanks.