Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Gameplay Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Uniform Parts gone after Patch!!!!! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=597821)

jaxina 03-28-2013 09:36 AM

Uniform Parts gone after Patch!!!!!

Just logged in after maintenance and wondered why my KDF Char was in an uniform i didnt log out with.

Changing with the change costume option wont work so i went to a tailor only to see that all my uniform i got over the last month are gone.

Missing atm:

Korath Outfit
Ferengi Earrings
Time Traveler Suit
Year 3 Sash and Belt
Honor Guard MK XII and Adapted MK XII
Winter Coat
Decorated Scarf
Warriors Skirt
and so on

drachenfeles 03-28-2013 10:02 AM

same here, all my Honor Guard outfits gone and non-selectable through tailoring menu

akurie666 03-28-2013 10:09 AM

o.o

Where they legit or did you use a command to alter them at some point?

cyberglum11 03-28-2013 10:49 AM

The winter Jackets Short (don't know about the others) are non-selectable in the tailor.

From previous posts sounds like a general bug rather than the specific costume piece.

tobiaas1 03-28-2013 11:12 AM

same has happened to me but only on klingon toon my fed toon is running just fine and i can change the uniforms but after maintence my klingon is stuck in some crazy outfit that i didnt make and i cant switch it out or modify it

lordmalak1 03-28-2013 01:03 PM

Any news on this problem ?
My KDF toon has 5 of those items equipped, and that skirt cost me MILLIONS, so if I lost it I'm gonna be RAGIN !!!!

I may not even patch until this is fixed.

pwebranflakes 03-28-2013 01:16 PM

I've PMed the above players for more information (have not heard back from anyone yet), but we've done internal tests on all the above costume parts listed in this thread and found no issues. As akurie666 mentioned, did anyone who is reporting this issue use a command at one point (which can no longer be used) to alter their costumes in a way they shouldn't have been able to?

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

lordmalak1 03-28-2013 01:21 PM

TY,
Please keep us informed.

Oh, btw- the short jackets don't allow fleet emblems to be applied tho the long ones do.

crioijouls 03-28-2013 01:55 PM

I had purchased the Ferengi jacket on one character and then got the winter short jacket during this past winter event, on 2 characters legitimately. I am not seeing them in the tailor either.

I've also unlocked the two KHG XII costume sets in the rep system on my level-50 KDF character, and I think there are some missing options there, that I was told were unlocked with the XII set and completing all the optional STF objectives on elite difficulty... unless I need to farm Omega marks and dilithium to unlock the XI set and the adapted XII set to see.

suaveks 03-28-2013 02:20 PM

Personally I've experienced no issues, but several players I've talked to mentioned having more costume slots than they've previously had (i.e. their character had 5, now they have 7). Something about those particular slots that lack several costume parts. And I'm sure they haven't used any workarounds to get parts they shouldn't have.

Still, I just repeat what they've mentioned, and it started after today's patch.