Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Academy (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Diplomatic Boffs (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=599701)

organicmanfred 03-29-2013 09:25 AM

Diplomatic Boffs
 
Hi guys,

just a quick question, because I am soon to be about hitting rank 4 Diplomacy.

What are the KDF Boff races/professions I can choose from?

Thanks for any answer

bberge1701 03-29-2013 09:53 AM

Marauding officers
 
The following races are available:
  • Gorn
  • Nausicaan
  • Orion

Engineering, Science, and Tactical officers are available. Orions come in male and female; Gorns and Nausicaans are male only.

Note that these officers are fully customizable, but can only wear KDF uniforms.

organicmanfred 03-29-2013 10:03 AM

Hi, thanks for the help.

what did you prefer? I heard the fem sci Orion should be really good to handle.

thepantsparty 03-30-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by organicmanfred (Post 8888921)
Hi, thanks for the help.

what did you prefer? I heard the fem sci Orion should be really good to handle.

Orion ladies can wear bikinis, so they're the most popular choice. In terms of actual power they're not any better than other bridge officers, and none of the careers are better than others.

themartian 03-31-2013 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bberge1701 (Post 8888721)
Note that these officers are fully customizable, but can only wear KDF uniforms.

And be grateful, the Fed officers KDF players get are bugged so they can't be customised.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thepantsparty (Post 8937091)
Orion ladies can wear bikinis, so they're the most popular choice. In terms of actual power they're not any better than other bridge officers, and none of the careers are better than others.

Orion ladies are certainly more popular, because of the bikinis, but Orions, Gorns and Nausicaans all have traits you can't get on Federation officers.

thepantsparty 03-31-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themartian (Post 8937931)
Orion ladies are certainly more popular, because of the bikinis, but Orions, Gorns and Nausicaans all have traits you can't get on Federation officers.

That's true, but people in STO who care about bridge officer ground traits can be counted on one hand.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:34 AM.