Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Banned from joining or starting queues since when????? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=603811)

uss917019 04-01-2013 08:47 AM

Banned from joining or starting queues since when?????

I was in a STF and there was a little accident that you guys all know the nodes being killed before and the OPT fails then 1 player left the map and then I sayd to myself I will just leave also it gave me a STF leave penalty wich is stupid then I want to do some big dig or something else then STF now it says this: [System] [PvPGeneral] You are temporarily banned from joining or creating public queues.

Like since when do you get BANNED in all queues???:mad:

And how long is my ban???

bluedarky 04-01-2013 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uss917019 (Post 8958971)
I was in a STF and there was a little accident that you guys all know the nodes being killed before and the OPT fails then 1 player left the map and then I sayd to myself I will just leave also it gave me a STF leave penalty wich is stupid then I want to do some big dig or something else then STF now it says this: [System] [PvPGeneral] You are temporarily banned from joining or creating public queues.

Like since when do you get BANNED in all queues???:mad:

And how long is my ban???

Since Season 7, and it's for 1 hour.

uss917019 04-01-2013 08:54 AM

it says STF not everything else beside I have left STF before and it never done that to me why today?????

lordmalak1 04-01-2013 09:06 AM

So you bailed when the optional was failed ?

Did you consider the 3 guys you left in mission, if they also left they would've gotten a leaver penalty as well but since you left and there was only 3 to try to finish the mission, YOU hosed them.

A 1 hour ban isn't punishment enough for you selfishness and treachery.

lysandermarcellus 04-06-2013 02:55 PM

IMO the leaver penalty should be 24 hours for the STF that you left, 5 hours for all STFs and 1 hour for every other PvE queue

Oh, and it should also be an account wide timer.

Worried you'll get wrongfully pinned with it because you have a crappy internet connection? Well, too bad. Get out of the stone-age.

tpalelena 04-06-2013 03:17 PM

I think the leaver penalty needs to be removed completely.

Because if its removed, afk leechers will no longer be able to troll so badly.

fraghul2000 04-06-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lysandermarcellus (Post 9083771)
IMO the leaver penalty should be 24 hours for the STF that you left, 5 hours for all STFs and 1 hour for every other PvE queue

Oh, and it should also be an account wide timer.

Worried you'll get wrongfully pinned with it because you have a crappy internet connection? Well, too bad. Get out of the stone-age.

Most idiotic thing I've read today...

lysandermarcellus 04-06-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fraghul2000 (Post 9084041)
Most idiotic thing I've read today...

MLYP :dukedog:

wolfpacknz 04-06-2013 10:06 PM

Lol that backfired on the OP didn't it...

deokkent 04-08-2013 08:28 AM

Unless your team is full of trolls or AFKers, there is really no reason to leave an stf within the first 5min of play, even after losing the optional. That's just griefing.