Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   The legend in their own mind thread (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=608641)

questar333 04-04-2013 02:35 PM

The legend in their own mind thread

Hello

Im starting this thread for the newbies who have set autoblame in the chat windows to defend their "superior skills and toolz". This is also so no one has to do any planning or thinking when you could get out of your starship and walk across the nanite spheres to the gateway. Please feel free to add anything that the censor wont *(&( out and creativity is a plus.

You are such a noob (I sorta feel neglected if someone does not throw that out once a match)

I am the only one who is doing any damage (said from the skittle boat with at least three flavors of beams)

Read the wiki (said from the master of cut and paste in TOS Enterprise)

I am too good to be involved in this team (said by the AFK'er who wants to have a moral reason for getting the reward and watching TNG while not doing anything).

Next?

sollvax 04-04-2013 02:49 PM

The multi beam guy probably is doing most of the damage

lordmalak1 04-04-2013 03:16 PM

You DO know that each different color beam has it's own superpower, each enhanced by it's own console.

Right ?

skollulfr 04-04-2013 03:36 PM

beat a hive elite with 3 people the other day, was mr super leet mlg in his kumari & his fleet buddy in a fleet patrol that bailed after running their respawn timers up to about a minute before the cubes where even cleared.

that left me, a carrier & a rainbow warrior to finish the cubes to beat both uni's & the queen.
sure it took 25 minutes, but whatever, still pulled a 3 man chain on the elite queen.

shadowfang240 04-04-2013 03:45 PM

i foresee this thread getting locked and deleted before long due to its charged nature sparking massive arguments, flame-fests, and trolling, but the comments it manages to get before that happens should be fairly entertaining reading

stardestroyer001 04-04-2013 06:19 PM

"are you f****ng retarded, tactical captains should not be flying cruisers, you are useless and below me for doing so" -Said by a supposedly-AFK Odyssey pilot in CSE, to my friend.

psycoticvulcan 04-04-2013 06:33 PM

*sits down with a bag of popcorn* :D

bitemepwe 04-04-2013 08:03 PM

Beer?

I must say, reading such as above gives me trepidation in re-entering the STF scene.

thegrimcorsair 04-04-2013 09:21 PM

They nerfed drains too hard, all Science Ships are worthless now. (Sci/Sci Proceeds to sit nose-to-nose with Donatra at 6 km, weapons blazing with her unmoving, unfiring, unshielded, and as her main target for the 2-3 minutes it took the team to kill her)

zordar01 04-10-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordmalak1 (Post 9045811)
You DO know that each different color beam has it's own superpower

Holy crap, that was funny. Thanks for the lol. :)