Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=250)
-   -   Preemptive Strike and The New Link for KDF. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=609301)

captainbmoney 04-04-2013 10:10 PM

Preemptive Strike and The New Link for KDF.

So I went on my KDF to look at some of the new missions we are getting. Most of them are junky ones with the crap of all crap loot fed missions. Hell Forging Bonds is just a repeat of Gates Of Gre'Thor loot. What would be nice is if these missions could come to the KDF. they come with good loot that isn't avalible to the KDF yet and I feel would be all the Copypasta'ing that needs to be done.

commadorebob 04-04-2013 10:38 PM

FWIW, I suggested this idea when I interviewed with them. Most of the Cardassian Arc, all of the Borg and Undine Arcs, and most of the Romulan Arc could be modified for KDF play with very little editing required.

inputend21 04-04-2013 10:38 PM

I support this 100%,the KDF deserves content,not some crappy coppy pasting of missions,give us something new and fun.

admiralbrenan 04-04-2013 10:56 PM

I have no problem with the klingons having the cardassian missions, i actually think that its kind of cool cause those stories could be told from both side to begin with. I do agree with B-money that New link needs to be in that mission list given the stipulation that it is the only mission to give out the special tetryon weapons which currently on feds have access to. Im not being a debbie downer but they do need to have the new link in the mission chain so they can get the tets as well.

captainbmoney 04-04-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by admiralbrenan (Post 9055101)
are some of the new missions already up?

Yes but most of them are the ones with Vendertrash rewards that need reworking.

commadorebob 04-04-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainbmoney (Post 9055111)
Yes but most of them are the ones with Vendertrash rewards that need reworking.

Ignoring the loot for now (that's an easy fix on their part) how are the missions themselves? Engaging or dull?

captainbmoney 04-04-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by commadorebob (Post 9055171)
Ignoring the loot for now (that's an easy fix on their part) how are the missions themselves? Engaging or dull?

Haven't tried them yet. I will go through them when I make a copy of my KDF again.

commadorebob 04-04-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainbmoney (Post 9055181)
Haven't tried them yet. I will go through them when I make a copy of my KDF again.

Ah. Well, the entire loot table for all factions need revisiting. Some of the loot is useless as you rank up.

admiralbrenan 04-04-2013 11:09 PM

Im getting ready to try one out. I shall report back once i have completed it

captainbmoney 04-04-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by commadorebob (Post 9055211)
Ah. Well, the entire loot table for all factions need revisiting. Some of the loot is useless as you rank up.

Agreed but most of the missions are like Green Engines and Vendertrash like that.