Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Utopia Planitia Looks Really Nice (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=610051)

matthian1701 04-05-2013 12:25 PM

Utopia Planitia Looks Really Nice

The view looks great too - Mars looks spectacular. Thanks for putting it together for us, Cryptic :D

jimmyjames81196 04-05-2013 12:28 PM

Its acully the same as last year they made this along time ago :P

matthian1701 04-05-2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmyjames81196 (Post 9065141)
Its acully the same as last year they made this along time ago :P

When it was made doesn't matter. It looks great and I appreciate the work they put into it :D:cool:

tacofangs 04-05-2013 02:40 PM

Thanks! That was one of the first things I did on STO.

redshirtthefirst 04-05-2013 02:50 PM

This location needs more love and foot steps... I know it was said why open it for the sake of opening it... why not :-) Could be a second ship management hub besides ESD and a nice place apart... Although, please make it we can reach it from Earth space instead of going out to sector then back in the system

Taco, awesome work anyway!

graleron 04-05-2013 03:44 PM

To file under "Maybe next year" -- perhaps add some of the team pennants for some of the more recently introduced ships, like the Armitage, Vesta, and Ambassador.

I can fully appreciate why you wouldn't have had time to do it this year :)

typhoncal 04-05-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacofangs (Post 9068491)

Its rather nice, it is unfortunate that it is only available during "First Contact Day". It would be nice if we could access ships items and so forth or other things than it being centralized at ESD. I find UP a very nice location, one of the best visually and interesting concepts.

crypticarmsman 04-05-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Not to reign on your parade; but I thought you said they'd have the space map of the Utopiua Planitia station (IE so we could travel to Mars' space fly around the outside shipyard area if we wanted and then beam over to the station? I believe it was stated the sp[ace map was available, but it had just not been 'hooked up'. I was actually looking forward to flying around the shipyards this year.:confused:

(The interior is nice as always.)

lincolninspace 04-05-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Yeah a great looking map and one we have for the foundry too.

tacofangs 04-05-2013 08:52 PM

The space map does exist. However, with how busy we all are on Legacy of Romulus, I don't think anyone had time to hook it up. Maybe we can get it in next year. (no promises)