||04-08-2013 01:40 PM
TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - April 8, 2013
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
- The KDF transporter chief will once again allow players to beam to the Academy and their ship.
- The people responsible for sacking the previous Transporter Chief have now been sacked.
- The Transporter is now being run in an entirely different manner at great expense by the following:
- 40 specially-trained New Romulan Mountain Epohhs
- 6 Vulcan Epohhs
- 142 Andorian Battling Epohhs
- 14 Reman Snow Possums (Closely related to the Epohh)
- Reginald Epohh of Jupiter Station
- Updated Drozana to patch a few holes leading to outer space.
- Resolved an issue that caused some players to crash when the game attempted to load their characters.
- Techie will no longer be named "Warp Theorist" for Liberated Borg.
- Ground Shield Charge devices will now provide protection against Teleport effects in addition to their other effects.
- Updated the Character Creation and the Tailor:
- Added Save and Load Outfit buttons to the Character Creator.
- Updated the lighting for the Character Creator and the Tailor.
- It will no longer be so dim.
- Updated the Chat window:
- The chat options tab has been removed from the chat channel configuration window.
- Chat Options can now be found in the game Options window.
- A button has been added to the chat channel configuration window as a shortcut to the Chat Options tab in the game Options window.
- Add a chat option to disable sticky chat channels.
- By default sticky chat channels are turned on.
- The Bulletin window is now resizable.
- Characters do not show up in the tailor.
- A Tribble once bit my sister.
- Traits are displaying in the UI again, but they cannot be changed or updated.
- The Klingon Mission Journal is currently being re-worked and some missions may not yet be available to existing Klingons.
- Neither Klingons or Romulans are available for new characters.