Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Gameplay Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Omega / STF Accolades and Costume Projects (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=616691)

borticuscryptic 04-11-2013 09:29 AM

Omega / STF Accolades and Costume Projects
 
There have been many threads made on this subforum regarding the various apparent issues currently present in how Accolades associated with the Omega/STF Mk XI+ sets are tracked. Instead of responding to every one of those threads, please consider this your official update.

We're working on a dialogue option for Commander Roxy that may address some of these issues for players that have met Accolade completion parameters, but not received credit.

Basically, she'll attempt to reset all of your STF Accolades, and then manually check for Completion.

Before this goes live, we're performing as many test cases as we can to ensure that it works as intended, and doesn't actually cause further issues.

If you've submitted a bug report in the past, while logged into a character that you believe was experiencing this issue, please post your Ticket # as a reply to this thread. The more character copies we are able to use as test cases, the more likely it will be that this actually solves the associated bug(s).

---

Separate to the issue above is the apparent miscommunication on how the Costume options for these sets are actually handled. Let me take a moment to explain how those work.

All STF Armor of Mk XI or higher has visuals associated with it. However, these visuals are just a simple overlay, the same as the "plastic pajamas" associated with armor throughout the rest of the game. They can be turned on/off from your equipment panel, and cannot be altered using the Tailor.

Upon receiving all 3 pieces of a single Mk XI (or higher) set of Omega gear, you should see a Costume Unlock Project appear in your list of Reputation projects. This project will not appear if you claim a mixed set (e.g., 2 pieces of KHG Mk XI and 1 of KHG Mk XII, or 2 pieces of MACO Mk XII and 1 of Adapted MACO Mk XII).

It is only after running and claiming this project that you are able to modify your Omega gear using the Tailor.

midniteshadow7 04-11-2013 09:35 AM

When I've submitted tickets I can never see them after posting in the support dialog... how do I get the ticket number if I did not write it down?

Thanks

stev2510 04-11-2013 09:38 AM

Accolades
 
What about the rest of the accolades that don't show up ?. :confused:

captainwestbrook 04-11-2013 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by borticuscryptic (Post 9173011)
It is only after running and claiming this project that you are able to modify your Omega gear using the Tailor.

And the problem with me is that I have the MK XII gear, I ran the project, but I cannot collect the reward, the game doesn't let me "collect reward". And this is for the costume style 2.. before you tell it, yes I have Elite Commander accolades and have all costume unlocks for my MACO already..

I did sent a ticket about it and made a thread concerning it as well: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=615441

borticuscryptic 04-11-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midniteshadow7 (Post 9173271)
When I've submitted tickets I can never see them after posting in the support dialog... how do I get the ticket number if I did not write it down?

Thanks

If you no longer have the Ticket # handy, please post the full name of the character affected, as it appears in the following format:

Char@Handle

theparanoid 04-11-2013 10:11 AM

krag@rco

Has MK XII adaptive honor guard set. Did the customer unlock. Is missing parts of the adaptive honor guard set. Helmet and there may be other items.

Has the Mark XII omega set. did the custom unlocks. Is missing at least one wrisit item.

suaveks 04-11-2013 10:16 AM

Does this include issues with characters that have all the accolades and costume unlocks, but did not receive only certain costume parts? For example, my Male Klingon does have the Quv (Adapted Mk XII) options for his KHG uniform available, but it lacks the Quv helmet. I hear other people say the same thing about Be'Ves chest options. So is this somehow related or is it a separate issue?

Sa'veH@Suavek

theparanoid 04-11-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suaveks (Post 9175011)
Does this include issues with characters that have all the accolades and costume unlocks, but did not receive only certain costume parts? For example, my Male Klingon does have the Quv (Adapted Mk XII) options for his KHG uniform available, but it lacks the Quv helmet. I hear other people say the same thing about Be'Ves chest options. So is this somehow related or is it a separate issue?

Sa'veH@Suavek

That what my issue. As far as I am concern it the same. I unlock it and did not get what I was suppose.

borticuscryptic 04-11-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theparanoid (Post 9174861)
Has MK XII adaptive honor guard set. Did the customer unlock. Is missing parts of the adaptive honor guard set. Helmet and there may be other items.

If you're only missing partial set pieces, then this is an issue with the data associated with the Costume itself, not the Unlock. You received the unlock (and, I presume, the Accolade), and therefore aren't suffering from an issue specifically related to this thread.

The missing costume pieces issues will need to have their own thread. As far as I'm aware, it's limited to just KHG Helmets and Chest Pieces, both of which have already been reported to our Character Art team for review.

theparanoid 04-11-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by borticuscryptic (Post 9175071)
If you're only missing partial set pieces, then this is an issue with the data associated with the Costume itself, not the Unlock. You received the unlock (and, I presume, the Accolade), and therefore aren't suffering from an issue specifically related to this thread.

The missing costume pieces issues will need to have their own thread. As far as I'm aware, it's limited to just KHG Helmets and Chest Pieces, both of which have already been reported to our Character Art team for review.

Acutely it my be accolade related. I know when I browse on my character with the missing items. He those not have all the accolades he should have.

In fact when i first unlock i got zero customer parts. But over time. When I go to tailor I seen some of them appear.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:33 AM.