Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Spotlight on the Foundry - 4/12/2013 (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=618051)

pwebranflakes 04-12-2013 12:03 PM

Spotlight on the Foundry - 4/12/2013
 
This week's spotlighted mission is "The Rising Phoenix - Part One" by h2orat. Read more to learn about this incredible player-made mission.


Click here to read more.

dalolorn 04-12-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 9193721)
This week's spotlighted mission is "The Rising Phoenix - Part One" by h2orat. Read more to learn about this incredible player-made mission.


Click here to read more.

You know, that Foundry guest blog is a bit... old... :P

icegavel 04-12-2013 12:12 PM

Hey... H2Orat is a dev, that's cheating. :p Aside from that, wish him the best from us STO players. May the Prophets heal him.

dalolorn 04-12-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icegavel (Post 9193861)
Hey... H2Orat is a dev, that's cheating. :p Aside from that, wish him the best from us STO players. May the Prophets heal him.

So THAT'S why I thought the name was familiar...! :eek:

icegavel 04-12-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dalolorn (Post 9193891)
So THAT'S why I thought the name was familiar...! :eek:

Yea. He's the one that's been on sick leave for a while. I hope he gets better soon. :\

farmallm 04-12-2013 05:45 PM

Looks very good. Thanks for showing us this. I accepted the mission. So I can do it later when I have time to do it.

drogyn1701 04-12-2013 11:12 PM

I think this is a nice gesture for a dev who has been sick for so long. We should all come together in wishing him well and enjoying his mission :)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:57 AM.