Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Literary Challenge #42 Discussion Thread (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=622141)

pwebranflakes 04-16-2013 03:32 PM

Literary Challenge #42 Discussion Thread

Quote:

Literary Challenge #42 : I Am the Legacy of Romulus

This is the comments thread for Literary Challenge #42 : I Am the Legacy of Romulus.
We also have an Index of previous challenges HERE.

Feel free to link directly to the entry you are commenting on. And please remember: we're not here to tear each other up. Do not troll your fellow Captains, give feedback! Let the others know what you liked and disliked. Maybe they can even go back then and tweak their entries!

Let's get those creative juices flowing! :cool:

ironphoenix113 04-16-2013 03:46 PM

THANK YOU BRAN! :D

I've been WAITING to explore this story for a few weeks now! This is going to be awesome! :D

takeshi6 04-16-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironphoenix113 (Post 9249661)
THANK YOU BRAN! :D

I've been WAITING to explore this story for a few weeks now! This is going to be awesome! :D

Indeed. :)

I was planning on making a Romulan Character for Legacy of Romulus, and this challenge provides a decent opportunity.

I'll need to see if I can come up with anything in the two weeks provided. :cool:

marcusdkane 04-16-2013 03:52 PM

[S]I'll see what I can come up with, but I won't promise anything...[/S] :)

I've thought for a bit and changed my mind, I'm calling a pass on this one, I'm really not interested in Romulans at all, so doubt I could come up with anything which wasn't just a rehash to make 'something fit'...

[Edit to add]
Just for the record, Ensign T'Natra is not a Romulan spy posing as a Vulcan... 100% Grade A Vulcan bunny ^_^

khayuung 04-16-2013 03:58 PM

Argh! I confess! I just can't write stories that involve great battles even though I longed for one!!

*throws LC41 against the shuttle bay doors*

However, I've been thinking about this one for much longer, so hopefully I could just bang it all out in one sitting.

sander233 04-16-2013 04:13 PM

I'll have to think about this one.

I am planning to reroll my Fed Science officer as a Romulan, but I think I have too many characters running around the LCs already.

I might turn this into a backstory for my Reman BOff, K'Jetsk.

ambassadormolari 04-16-2013 04:58 PM

I...er...wow.

I confess, I really don't know what to do with this one. I have had the inklings of a Romulan captain brewing for a while, but the question of how to introduce her...

psycoticvulcan 04-16-2013 05:23 PM

Oh boy. This could be tricky since we still don't know a ton about where we'll start off during the tutorial.

gulberat 04-16-2013 05:32 PM

Gonna have to sit this one out since I haven't seen the nitty-gritty of the final character creator. I don't finalize my ideas until then, usually. Look forward to the others, though!

psycoticvulcan 04-16-2013 05:42 PM

Also not sure whether I want my character to be a Romulan or a Reman. The latter would be fun, but I think I'll go with the former unless we have access to Reman ships at launch.