||04-17-2013 08:08 PM
Release Notes: April 18, 2013
- Crystalline Entity's Matter Conversion Beam will now always deal damage to players when they are fired upon.
- Players will now receive mission completion credit if the Entity dies from a source other than a direct player kill.
- Updated the Crystalline Entity appearance and FX for extra sparkle and shine.
- Adjusted Crystalline shard collision so they are now of a more appropriate size.
- The fight with the Entity now takes player further from the planet.
- This way players won't inadvertently end up flying into the atmosphere and getting whited out.
- Updated the audio for the Entity's Absorption and Release phases.