Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=250)
-   -   Rom Sci Bridge Officer Trouble (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=629401)

materwindu 04-19-2013 11:25 PM

Rom Sci Bridge Officer Trouble

I'm not sure about anyone else, but the first Sci Boff I got, Satra, can't use her space abilities any longer. Logging out doesn't fix the issue, and retraining doesn't work either. Her space abilities stay grayed out no matter what slot I have her in. The issue started after the patch that went out on Fri, April 19 2013.

voyagerfan9751 04-19-2013 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by materwindu (Post 9332721)
I'm not sure about anyone else, but the first Sci Boff I got, Satra, can't use her space abilities any longer. Logging out doesn't fix the issue, and retraining doesn't work either. Her space abilities stay grayed out no matter what slot I have her in. The issue started after the patch that went out on Fri, April 19 2013.

I am guessing you have the Tal Shiar Deflector Dish. Remove it. It is bugged and causes problems.

dastahl 04-19-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by materwindu (Post 9332721)

Good catch. If anyone else sees this issue, please post a "me too".

zeuxidemus001 04-19-2013 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dastahl (Post 9332781)

Me too...

Sci officer Mitra on my romulan *only* toon can't use hazard emitters.

Sci officer with sci team Hiven can use science team though.

Edit: Beside the little mistakes which could be a language barrier from what i've seen... These have to be some of the best missions made yet. I've just been like wow look at that :D

johrmantiegan 04-19-2013 11:50 PM

Me too! Subcommander lvl, my TAC officer can use all 3 of his abilities, My ENG can only use 1 of her 2 abilities and neither of my SCI can use *any* of their abilities. It comes and goes. For the vast majority of time they're unusable. I noticed after playing 'Temporal Ambassador' that they had their abilities back but after a patrol mission or two they were gone again. Makes things challenging... ;)

UPDATE: Switching away from the Tal Shiar Deflector gives me back all of my BOff abilities except the Ensign SCI. I'm flying the Mogai Heavy Warbird.

futurepastnow 04-20-2013 12:00 AM

My sci officers' abilities disappeared from my power tray after I promoted them both to Lieutenant (following my Centurion promotion). I was able to drag them back from the power menu, however, so it's only a minor inconvenience unlike what is being described above.

assimilatedktar 04-20-2013 02:07 AM

Quote:

Me too. For me it's specifically the Hazard Emitters power. She couldn't use I, in the next ship I took on a new science officer who I trained in II, neither works.

wazzagiow 04-20-2013 02:32 AM

me too. also every mission unsloted my selected boffs from their stations at the start. became very annoying.

commanderkassy 04-20-2013 02:39 AM

Quote:

Me too....

nynik 04-20-2013 05:19 AM

Despite having ground abilities, the UI won't show me any of my BO ground abilities.