Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Windows and General: PC, Network, and Other Technical Issues (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=401)
-   -   Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=63544)

Archived Post 01-15-2010 07:53 AM

Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate

I have been sitting here for a while now and just wondering if anyone else is having to wait through 11 tries. Wait make that 12 tries now to connect. Anyone else having the same wait time or is there something I haven't done yet? made it an exception on my firewall list.

Archived Post 01-15-2010 07:55 AM

Same here but none of us solve this and i dont think it will be solved!

so let the time do his thing i guess :S

Archived Post 01-15-2010 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comzakarian (Post 1442228)
I have been sitting here for a while now and just wondering if anyone else is having to wait through 11 tries. Wait make that 12 tries now to connect. Anyone else having the same wait time or is there something I haven't done yet? made it an exception on my firewall list.

Yeah, I am just letting it count up until I log in I guess. For now I am sitting at 14 tries. :(

Archived Post 01-15-2010 07:57 AM

That's the 4th or even 5th thread about this subject already.

When are the customer-support/tech-support/devs going to finally take notice and at the very least say something. Even a 'uhmmmm......' would be better than complete silence!

Archived Post 01-15-2010 08:02 AM

i waiting until an Cryptic Team will notice and commect this

and try to fix it or help us idk but i just want to play

i hope it will not be in the full game

Archived Post 01-15-2010 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tpek (Post 1442304)
That's the 4th or even 5th thread about this subject already.

When are the customer-support/tech-support/devs going to finally take notice and at the very least say something. Even a 'uhmmmm......' would be better than complete silence!

Heh, I was wondering if they posted an update anywhere else. But I can't find a link anywhere else for one. I am hoping they have seen the other threads then and are trying to resolve it if they are being silent then. Good gosh I am at 17 tries.

Archived Post 01-15-2010 08:11 AM

I sent tech support a message, hopefully someone will reply back with something.

Archived Post 01-15-2010 08:14 AM

I've opened a Support Ticket quite some time ago, and no one has yet to look at it.

It seems that Cryptic are unaware they have a game to release in 2 weeks, and are taking their time bumming around (at least the support guys).

Archived Post 01-15-2010 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tpek (Post 1442536)
I've opened a Support Ticket quite some time ago, and no one has yet to look at it.

It seems that Cryptic are unaware they have a game to release in 2 weeks, and are taking their time bumming around (at least the support guys).

Man I hope they help us out some how. This is getting ridiculous, I got up to 36 tries. I exited out and am now trying again it's already at 5 times again.

Archived Post 01-15-2010 08:27 AM

cryptic commet every other tech problem's but this problem none of them commet or tried to help

maby they will fixed it in the full game or maby we paid for nothing