Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Featured Project Rerun Ending [Now Ended] (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=658671)

pwebranflakes 05-07-2013 12:00 PM

Featured Project Rerun Ending [Now Ended]

Since early May, previously run Starbase and Embassy Featured Projects have been available for fleets to slot and complete. Start your projects soon as this promo warps away this Thursday, June 20th, when server maintenance starts.

If your fleet has missed out on a past project, now is your chance to upgrade the interiors of your holdings!

Click here to read more.

lan451 05-07-2013 12:15 PM

Cool. Are these still going to be 200k dil like the original run was?

dem613 05-07-2013 12:15 PM

How exactly does someone do these projects?

qjunior 05-07-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dem613 (Post 9727561)
How exactly does someone do these projects?

By queuing them in the Special tab on the fleet/embassy starbase menu. ;)

pwebranflakes 05-07-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lan451 (Post 9727521)
Cool. Are these still going to be 200k dil like the original run was?

Yes, pricing is the same for these.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

lan451 05-07-2013 12:27 PM

Mmm, I have to admit I'm not too pleased to hear that, but I suppose it makes sense with the recent infusion of dil from the CE event. In any case thanks for letting me know. :)

noctusxxx 05-07-2013 12:54 PM

This is nice and all, but now that "phase one" of the starbase interiors is done, could we please get phase two?

Such as;

a Holodeck that acts as foundry or mission replay portal

an ACTUAL shuttlebay on the starbase that links to the embassy and/or other future holdings

The ability for fleet officers to control what decorative items are actively displayed in the base via options in the fleet settings tabs

A basic level consumables vendor for both ground and space items in the vendor area

A crafting console added to the engineering deck

I understand that you are finishing the expansion. But after that, when you start working on romulan fleets/starbases (as was mentioned by D'sthal) or when the next holding comes out, please do consider making those adjustments to the bases.

usscapital 05-07-2013 01:51 PM

how on earth are you expected to do these when the bloody server keeps crashing cryptic ? , it is about time you reduce the cost of these we think ;)

karmapoint 05-07-2013 01:53 PM

Embassy and starbase projects are nice, but the price to finish is really too high for small fleets.

Reruns helps? Not to much. The price are the same, and is hard to find ways to raish 200k dilithium without spending zen or moving the whole fleet to forget better and more usefull (and cheap) projects.

ilanis 05-07-2013 02:02 PM

I was hoping for this to come one day (all done on Fed fleet, but missed some on kdf fleet), but is it really logical to do this before LoR. With the extension, many fleets will be created after may 21st.