Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Foundry Challenge #7 - Voting [Now Ended] (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=661661)

pwebranflakes 05-08-2013 03:00 PM

Foundry Challenge #7 - Voting [Now Ended]

Calling all Foundry players and reviewers! UPDATE! (7/3/13 - Voting resumes today and will last for 3 weeks. From today until Wednesday, July 24th, at 10AM PDT, voting is once again open for Foundry Challenge #7! Read more to learn about the contest and how you can vote for a winner.

Click here to read more.

UPDATE! (7/18/13) Earlier this month, voting resumed for Foundry Challenge #7, with all votes being due by next Wednesday, July 24th, at 10AM PDT. I mentioned that if you already voted that you did not need to resend your vote -- unfortunately, due to technical difficulties, I will need you, as well as anyone who has sent in a vote since Foundry Challenge #7 voting resumed, to send in the vote once more via an in-game mail to me (@PWE_BranFlakes). In the message, please include the name of the one (1) mission you feel should win this challenge. Please send this in by the aforementioned date and time.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience of having to resend in your vote and wish all our entrant authors the best of luck in this challenge!

pwebranflakes 05-24-2013 01:11 PM

Hi Captains!

UPDATE (6/10/2013)! Currently on hold. See post #3 below. I've extended the voting deadline until Wednesday, June 12th, at 10AM PDT.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

pwebranflakes 06-10-2013 07:25 AM

Hi Captains!

I'm going to be extending the voting deadline again as some missions are still being republished and some missions may be uncompletable due to the reach marker bug (which we are working to resolve). There is currently no voting deadline I'm setting forth at this time, but what I will most likely do is re-post voting information on the front page once the bug is fixed, update this thread, and restart the voting process.

I will give challenge authors a one-week warning before the new 3-week voting period begins so they can play through their missions and ensure there are no blockers that would make the mission uncompletable. I will ask that they honor the original rules and not change the mission in terms of story, content, etc. Any changes should only be to ensure that players can complete the mission.

If there is not an overwhelming amount of objections, any votes received before the launch of Legacy of Romulus will still count towards final vote totals that will determine a winner.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

sunfrancks 06-10-2013 09:26 AM

Good idea. Every Foundry spotlight mission I have attempted since LOR launch, has some thing that stops the mission from continuing...

pwebranflakes 07-03-2013 09:00 AM

Hi Captains!

UPDATE! (7/3/13 - Voting resumes today and will last for 3 weeks. If you've already sent in your vote, you do not need to send in your vote again.) From today until Wednesday, July 24th, at 10AM PDT, voting is once again open for Foundry Challenge #7! More info on voting here: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=883341

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

wraithshadow13 07-03-2013 01:26 PM

If at all possible, would you be able to add a setting to the foundry that would allow us to make it small craft only, or Ev suit required? it would add a lot of great possibilities.

robinsonfamily 07-03-2013 05:41 PM

I am not able to find Shadows of Omega, I tried a custom search on titles and authors. Any suggestions on how to make the search engine on the foundry find that mission?

thay8472 07-03-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robinsonfamily (Post 11223221)
I am not able to find Shadows of Omega, I tried a custom search on titles and authors. Any suggestions on how to make the search engine on the foundry find that mission?

Think the author said he took it down to fix a few things (Think it was that mission... might be wrong)

pwebranflakes 07-18-2013 05:12 PM

UPDATE! (7/18/13) Earlier this month, voting resumed for Foundry Challenge #7, with all votes being due by next Wednesday, July 24th, at 10AM PDT. I mentioned that if you already voted that you did not need to resend your vote -- unfortunately, due to technical difficulties, I will need you, as well as anyone who has sent in a vote since Foundry Challenge #7 voting resumed, to send in the vote once more via an in-game mail to me (@PWE_BranFlakes). In the message, please include the name of the one (1) mission you feel should win this challenge. Please send this in by the aforementioned date and time.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience of having to resend in your vote and wish all our entrant authors the best of luck in this challenge!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

nenfis 07-19-2013 08:27 AM

You should not solve all the problems of the foundry before returning to allow voting?.

I am ashamed to see how creators despise leaving us with a foundry missions does not work but if you publish as work perfectly.

The search does not work, most missions can not be modified because it pulls the desk, costumes missing, ships. The forum did not you pass the casting and now you come with this again.

What a shame.