Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=250)
-   -   Tribble Test Weekend Reward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=671071)

makurde 05-12-2013 12:41 AM

Tribble Test Weekend Reward

I started playing last night (GMT +1) So far so good (the map where the new story begins Romualana is simply Fantastic.

the only thing I find annoying is the extreme size (not adjustable) messages by the bridge officers. and by opponents via the screen display.
This last fills in an exaggerated way the game screen, obligando to stop and prevent a complete control over the various commands.

tr717771 05-12-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makurde (Post 9870611)
I started playing last night (GMT +1) So far so good (the map where the new story begins Romualana is simply Fantastic.

the only thing I find annoying is the extreme size (not adjustable) messages by the bridge officers. and by opponents via the screen display.
This last fills in an exaggerated way the game screen, obligando to stop and prevent a complete control over the various commands.

well to me its not too bad either I just posted some stuff I noticed for the ground and space weapons and graphics looks good even better but there are some bugs need fixing but all and all the game looks really better than ever I can't wait for it to go live.

makurde 05-12-2013 01:10 AM

Little doubt:
the list of possible transwarp only appears "Fleet Starbase System".
Since each faction (FED and KDF) have as an exit point (standard) transwarp the planet Earth or Qo'noS, which allows access to the academy, the Spacedock, (and in the case Klingon also the capital).
I was expecting the Romulan faction was in possession of at least a point in transwarp new romulus and flotilia.

mwilder 05-12-2013 01:15 AM

There is a trans to New Romulus. you get have to lvl up to get it.

makurde 05-12-2013 01:16 AM

problem:
Maybe I'm doing something wrong:confused:.
I arrived in the mission "Crossroads at Crateris" I destroyed the first set of navistellari enemy. and have come to the point "Defend Reman Battlegroup"
"incoming Messagge" has been flagged.
now remains for me with so much of the area highlighted in the map a "Defeat Enemy Groups (0/3)."
Unfortunately, I'm shooting in the air highlighted along wide, I also visited an artificial satellite, and collected 2 anomalies in the area. but after that it does not happen anywhere else.
P.S. the entire battlegroup Reman follows me except the ship "IRW Decimus."

makurde 05-12-2013 01:21 AM

Ok.
out of the map and back, the mission has begun again and this time the vessels destroyed were scored.
everything ok:D

rayodeluna 05-12-2013 01:36 AM

Beautiful maps, beautiful graphics ... The mission are really nice, in fact I like

makurde 05-12-2013 01:47 AM

Crossroads at Crateris - Mission accomplished.

2 accolades marked.

P.S. fantastic the way the artificial quantum singularity sucks his ship when it is destroyed.

rayodeluna 05-12-2013 02:44 AM

the mission give a lot of nice accolade :)

norisman1 05-12-2013 03:22 AM

TTS LoR Testweekend, General Deisussion & Feedback

I just completed about 10 hours of in-game play time on my new TTS LoR as a Romi-Tac and I have to say; I like it, I love it, I want some of it ASAP. :) Great Job Dev's SALUTE!

My History with Cryptic as

@Zeffram
CoH from 2004 until servers closed
COL Closed Beta Test (Champions On Line)

@Norisman
STO Pre-Order Early Bird 2008
STO Closed Beta Test 2009/10
STO Open Beta Test 2010
STO Head Start Alpha/Retail Pre-Week 2010
STO Life Time Account Member From now on until STO servers close :)

Fidelis usque ad finem! ;)