Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Art of Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=216)
-   -   Vulcan Girl on Home Page (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=675131)

otisnoble 05-13-2013 02:45 PM

Vulcan Girl on Home Page

The Vulcan Girl on the home page is all wrong. First shouldn't she be looking in the same direction as her phaser is pointing? Also, what Vulcan lady would show that much cleavage?

trhrangerxml 05-13-2013 02:53 PM

T'Pol *tenten*

deyvad 05-13-2013 03:12 PM

Here's a vulcan lady with generous cleavage

Now, for the direction of sight.

1st, she's not at a shooting range, 2nd, if you look closely (stare away from the cleavage), you'll notice she's running (or falling), so no, she doesn't need to keep looking at where she shot, she should focus on where she's going.

crusty8mac 05-13-2013 03:27 PM

Vulcan hotties and cleavage for the win. What I can't figure out is where the rest of her right arm is.

deyvad 05-13-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crusty8mac (Post 9908661)
What I can't figure out is where the rest of her right arm is.

it's called a stump, and you shouldn't stare, she's really self-conscious about it

otisnoble 05-13-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deyvad (Post 9908351)

1st, she's not at a shooting range, 2nd, if you look closely (stare away from the cleavage), you'll notice she's running (or falling), so no, she doesn't need to keep looking at where she shot, she should focus on where she's going.

True T'Pol showed some cleavage but the girl in the picture looks like she if about to fall out of her shirt. Also, is she falling because she is top heavy?

twg042370 05-13-2013 04:25 PM

T'Boobs has been an embarassment since the day she debuted. Angry Romulan Lady is much better.

crusty8mac 05-13-2013 04:26 PM

Since her arm was just blown off, I'm thinking that is the reason she seems to be unbalanced.

otisnoble 05-13-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Shooting wildly without looking only works in movies, I was taught to keep my enemy in sight and aim for the center mass, hard to do if your not looking at the target.

aliendejour 05-13-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

... if you look closely (stare away from the cleavage), you'll notice she's running (or falling)...

So in summary, while blindly fleeing danger our hapless redhirt (ensign T'Klutz) trips, rips her blouse open and accidentally discharges her weapon.

See everything in this picture has a completely rational explanation. :D