Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Klingon Fleetyards (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=217)
-   -   Toron Shuttle? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=687811)

captainedwards09 05-20-2013 11:35 AM

Toron Shuttle?
 
I don't see the Toron shuttle listed at the shipyard for my lvl 50 toon, was there something I missed? I know I don't have the ship, was just wondering if this was a bug or something? Thanks for the help!

bohiap 05-20-2013 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainedwards09 (Post 10070731)
I don't see the Toron shuttle listed at the shipyard for my lvl 50 toon, was there something I missed? I know I don't have the ship, was just wondering if this was a bug or something? Thanks for the help!

Do you mean on the screen to purchase a ship or select a ship?

If you're looking at the ship selection at the shipyard make sure that rank required is set to "any."

captainedwards09 05-20-2013 11:50 AM

To purchase - all I see is the chariot and the to' duj fighter when set to all ranks and small craft

tom61sto 05-20-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainedwards09 (Post 10071371)
To purchase - all I see is the chariot and the to' duj fighter when set to all ranks and small craft

Start 'The Vault' episode mission and you'll get a free one and an additional ship slot too if you jump through the hoops when the mission starts (you can drop the mission afterwards). This might change tomorrow, as they said something about the Toron costing Dil and the Kirva (Type 8 shuttle equivalent) being EC.

naevius 05-20-2013 01:07 PM

I know they said something about changing the Toron.

Maybe they've removed it already?

f2pdrakron 05-20-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naevius (Post 10073961)
I know they said something about changing the Toron.

Maybe they've removed it already?

Yes and no.

They made it a runabout with X-wing foils in attack position yet the old flying coffin model was still used as a NPC model so the old flying coffin was turned in a "Type-8 free shuttle" under a different as the Toron now costs EC like the Runabout does.

At least on Tribble.

captainedwards09 05-20-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tom61sto (Post 10073741)
Start 'The Vault' episode mission and you'll get a free one and an additional ship slot too if you jump through the hoops when the mission starts (you can drop the mission afterwards). This might change tomorrow, as they said something about the Toron costing Dil and the Kirva (Type 8 shuttle equivalent) being EC.

Thank you that worked!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:25 PM.